Reviews for Vanished
Brenda992 chapter 14 . 2/10
WOW ! This would have been great for a third movie . Anyway thank you for the story.
Brenda992 chapter 12 . 2/10
WOW ! It's full of action , drama and suspense .What more can we ask !
Brenda992 chapter 10 . 2/10
HOLY COW !
Brenda992 chapter 5 . 2/10
This is really too much fun !
KellethMetheus chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
I liked your story very much, did you ever write a sequel and what it it called. I want to read it.

Kelli
Katescats chapter 14 . 4/13/2007
Hi

I just read your story WOW! It was great the way you answered all of the questions that where left unanswer from the show. It could be the 3nd pretender movie.
Myxale chapter 14 . 2/3/2007
Wow, your really know hos to spin a tale. Just finished reading this in one go.

Well written and told. Who would've tthought that this will end like this! Jarod got qute the beating. And i'm happy that Parker and Jarod found a way to each other, even if this was a long and windy one!

Kudos!
Miravisu chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
I liked the setup and plot, with The Centre it's difficult to know who is alive or dead, who one can trust or not. But the last chapter, felt like Jarod snapped out of things a bit easily.. aka I had expected more tender Jarod and Miss Parker moments ;)
Sirus183 chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
Good ending, I enjoyed the story very much. However, you ended it with a Cliffy! so are you going to continue the story or end it where it is?

Great Job.
JLC chapter 14 . 12/28/2005
A great ending to a great story. I like how you didn't automatically have J/MP falling into each others' arms. They have a lot of fences to mend before they can come together. It seems to me that you've set this story up nicely for a sequel - I hope you decide to write one.

Best Wishes for the New Year and thanks again for sharing your tale with us.
Sewe777 chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
Read this story last night on my blackberry cellphone of all places, :)

Anyway forgot to review, but just want to say this is a wonderful story, I hope there is going to be a sequel?
Momo20 chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
This last chapter is really great. I love that you didn't tell too much for the future of Jarod and Parker. I hope you'll write other wonderful fanfic like this one.
Airam4u chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
Excellent story! An apt conclusion that doesn't just throw them together, they have to refind their friendship first before finding happiness with each other, if its meant to be. I don't know if you are planning a sequel, but it'd probably be good and worth keeping an eye out!
BallsBreaker chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
Will the sequel be about J&MP looking for their child?
NYT chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
Very intriging. Subtle enough to leave me guessing in places and have me "rewinding" to look for missed clues. I usually like my stories to have a definite, clear ending, but the way you ended this gives us just enough info to hint at their futures and leaves out enough to allow us to create our own "happily ever after" or not. :)