Reviews for Vanished
KellethMetheus chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
I liked your story very much, did you ever write a sequel and what it it called. I want to read it.

Kelli
Katescats chapter 14 . 4/13/2007
Hi

I just read your story WOW! It was great the way you answered all of the questions that where left unanswer from the show. It could be the 3nd pretender movie.
Myxale chapter 14 . 2/3/2007
Wow, your really know hos to spin a tale. Just finished reading this in one go.

Well written and told. Who would've tthought that this will end like this! Jarod got qute the beating. And i'm happy that Parker and Jarod found a way to each other, even if this was a long and windy one!

Kudos!
Miravisu chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
I liked the setup and plot, with The Centre it's difficult to know who is alive or dead, who one can trust or not. But the last chapter, felt like Jarod snapped out of things a bit easily.. aka I had expected more tender Jarod and Miss Parker moments ;)
Sirus183 chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
Good ending, I enjoyed the story very much. However, you ended it with a Cliffy! so are you going to continue the story or end it where it is?

Great Job.
JLC chapter 14 . 12/28/2005
A great ending to a great story. I like how you didn't automatically have J/MP falling into each others' arms. They have a lot of fences to mend before they can come together. It seems to me that you've set this story up nicely for a sequel - I hope you decide to write one.

Best Wishes for the New Year and thanks again for sharing your tale with us.
Sewe777 chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
Read this story last night on my blackberry cellphone of all places, :)

Anyway forgot to review, but just want to say this is a wonderful story, I hope there is going to be a sequel?
Momo20 chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
This last chapter is really great. I love that you didn't tell too much for the future of Jarod and Parker. I hope you'll write other wonderful fanfic like this one.
Airam4u chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
Excellent story! An apt conclusion that doesn't just throw them together, they have to refind their friendship first before finding happiness with each other, if its meant to be. I don't know if you are planning a sequel, but it'd probably be good and worth keeping an eye out!
BallsBreaker chapter 14 . 12/26/2005
Will the sequel be about J&MP looking for their child?
NYT chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
Very intriging. Subtle enough to leave me guessing in places and have me "rewinding" to look for missed clues. I usually like my stories to have a definite, clear ending, but the way you ended this gives us just enough info to hint at their futures and leaves out enough to allow us to create our own "happily ever after" or not. :)
Nans chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
And what did I find on FanFiction, but chapter 14 of this wonderful story ;-)

When Parker looked at her old friend again, she noticed the look of anguish in his face and how visibly pale he had become.

"Syd, are you alright?" Parker asked truly alarmed.

"I'm fine Parker, just haven't slept much lately." Sydney said closing his eyes and rubbing the bridge of his nose tiredly.

"OH THAT'S SMART FREUD!" Parker said in a scolding tone with her hands on her hips. "DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A RELAPSE AND END UP IN THE HOSPITAL?"

"Parker, don't worry." Sydney tried to reassure her. "I'll be fine, but please talk to Jarod. Please don't let him disappear."

And Parker talked and Jarod listen ;-)

I sense a sequal (Snickering)

Oh thank you for such a delightful angst story.

Can't wait till the next story

Nans
Nancy chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
Just now finished reading "Vanished" - and it is excellent. You truly captured each character. That is some feat considering that the range of emotions and situations is very wide. Great job! Hope that slimy Lyle is caught by his enemies and that they deal appropriately with him. So glad that J and MP are able to reconnect. Angelo, Syd, J, and MP - yes, they deserve a happy ever after. Thanks for your work!
Starclipper01 chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
This is a well plotted, thought out story. Good.
AJeff chapter 14 . 12/25/2005
Bravo! Just added this story to my "favorite list". Each chapter was very well-written. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for not letting us wait to find out the ending. Being that it's xmas, I wasn't going to read any fanfic today, but I couldn't wait! Loved it! Well, now I'm off to my family's xmas luncheon! Merry Xmas!