Reviews for No Strings
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
And I say once again: Suck it, Huntzburger! God, I detested that overgrown manchild.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hey

Great story
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hahaha... I love your Lit-through-Logan's-eyes stories. Even though there were some (okay, a lot of) times when he could be kind of a dick, Logan was, taken as a whole, a pretty cool guy, and I think if we have to view Lit through the eyes of one of Rory's exes, it's definitely better Logan than Dean!

This is hysterical and excellent and oh dear GOD do I wish I could have seen Emily's face!
LiteraryBookworm chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I love this, thank you!
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
loved it!
EverBeenAloneInACrowdedRoom chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
nice, it was good
neophyting chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
His no strings attached policy had backfired horribly and completely. This is like so funny, I've read it like 3 times. I love the part were Emily finds Jess & Rory kissing. And when

Lorelai was like “What! How is that possible? Jess is poor as dirt!” “Thanks,” Jess said. “No problem,” Lorelai replied.

And when Jess said “She caught us making out on the front stoop.” Lorelai was like “That’s my girl.” And Logan at the End, and pretty much everything else n the story.
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was so good, I wish that would have been how the no strings thing turned out, please do a sequel!
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Good story! And great writing.

But when you said that Jess had mutton chop sideburns.

I pretty much died right there.

Disturbing images in my head that I want to go away right now.

And I hate you for traumatizing me.

HATE you.

Good story, though. XD
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
how is this a rogan if she and jess are togather. I guess i would have liked it if i was reading a JessRory so great job!1
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Pretty good. Great, actually. I enjoyed this one.
SmartassChef14 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Sequal plase. or prequal or whatever. I'm pretty sure i speled that worng. Oh well. You're stories are a great distraction. I'm almost not worring about midterms. Thanks.

Tiffany
LacY chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
LOVED IT :)
mrs.patrickdrake chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
THAT WAS SO GOOD! WHAT! THERE CANT BE AN END! PLZ DO A SEQUEL!PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ
Ozluv04 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
This was so if you could forward a copy to ASP that would be great...;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »