Reviews for Thrown Together by Fire and Fate
Thranduils chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
nice story!
steffi-weffi16 chapter 10 . 12/13/2005
AW. that is so cute. i wish i cud have a sweet man like that. I really like this so far. Can't wait for the nxt update!

-Waffles-
Disco Inferno1 chapter 10 . 12/11/2005
Great job with the tulips! Love that he made an effort to get them for her. The description of the server at the restaurant was great—Mario, ha, ha! Good idea to bring up Emily and her still being a cow. Wanda cracked me up about having no idea what wrestlers do to themselves. That might be something interesting to come back up again. “We’ll have to do it again; I really liked Stephanie and Hunter.”—Wanda’s hinting at a somewhat long term relationship? This is something I wouldn’t be surprised if they talked about soon or in the next month since Dave has to go back on the road. I knew something had to have happened to the both of them after being in the baby store—bless both of their hearts! I hope they might find some healing in each other since both have gone through a similar loss. Yeah, Max is a bastard, I second Dave’s statement. I definitely like your end to the chapter—good job! And good job to the whole chapter!
Pinayprincesa chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
aw glad Dave is there for Wanda:) He is such a sweetie!
coors1977 chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
You stupid, irresponsible cow!

I love that line and vow to incorporate it into daily conversations from this point forward. Variance w/ 'daft cow' works as well.

More review later.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
Ah, another good chapter. I like how you worked in that Batista likes her for who she is, whether or not she changes her image. Despite the tragedy of her apartment, it seems that Wanda's working her way out of some of the legitimate things Emily accused her of. I hope we hear more about their relationships, esp. since they seem to have been through much of the same kind of serious relationship, work being a factor, and a possible baby involved. What's Emily getting into lately? Can't wait for more!
Pinayprincesa chapter 9 . 8/27/2005
aw Wanda and Dave r so cute together:D
dia chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
Wanda has more self-control than Emily. She'll need it!
Disco Inferno1 chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
Whoo-some Batista kissing! Always good for a fic! I like their conversation and their banter. Like the addition about Marie's husband over the first version. Would loved to have seen Batista make fun of Hunter and, you're right, his beard is scary. Good chapter and can't wait for the shopping trip.
grimmwinchester chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
emily is such a snot
Disco Inferno1 chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
I feel so bad about Wanda's apartment. If Max did it, I really hope they get him. No, wait, I think Batista should get hold of him. That'd really mess him up. If he could walk again, he wouldn't be lighting any more fires. I like the changes you made after some of my suggestions, esp. with the fight with Emily. I can just see Emily's Chesire cat smile-Good description when it comes to her going on the road with Randy. Well, I'm almost positive we get some Batista in the next chapter and I'll be anxiously waiting, even if Harry Potter has to come first (wink, wink). E-mail me and let me know you're doing okay, Okay?
Pinayprincesa chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
O someone has a crush on Batista,hehehe:P Post more soon!
grimmwinchester chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
aww dave is so cute
Disco Inferno1 chapter 6 . 6/2/2005
Well, I do believe the rewrite went very well. Once, again, I like this version better. Many Batista stories have gratuitous ‘stay with me overnight’ chapters when he’s just met the OFC but this is by far one of the best reasons I’ve seen for them ‘spending’ the night together. Great to see that Poochie made it alright. Nice description of the penthouse. Liked the shower curtain. I’m so interested in seeing who/what was behind the fire and I’m even more interested to see what happens next with Batista and Wanda.
BatistaRKO chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
You have a great story!Update As soon as you can!