Reviews for Serendipity
vintager chapter 56 . 12/18/2015
man I really hope you do finish this story, it's just too good to be left in limbo. I know its been years but please finish the story if you can D
nzOptimist chapter 56 . 11/8/2015
*quietly pokes to continue the story*
Darjat chapter 49 . 3/13/2015
I'M HERE
Nate chapter 56 . 1/5/2014
Hey come on keep written the story wanna know how it ends and what happens
oclover chapter 56 . 6/23/2013
hey i know its been a long time since your last post, but i really love your story and was wondering if you were planning on posting anything new.. you definitively should! this is amazing! it's seriously the best fic I've ever read:)
gregstar chapter 54 . 2/3/2012
Did you ever get a chance to write more of this story? I came across it once agian and just like last time, I literally couldn't put it down.

Really hope that you ahve not abandoned this an I really want to see what plans you had for the wedding and the R/M happily ever after that we never got in the show
The BestChaser chapter 55 . 1/1/2012
Wow, your story has been one of my favourites since I was about 16 (long time ago ;). I was actually shocked when I saw the ending of the actual OC (stopped watching after Marissa died), because it seemed to me as if they had read your story... Anyhow, I would love to read another chapter to this, although I know it's been years since you've touched it. But it would be nice to have an ending to this. All the best and keep going :)
Nels6354 chapter 56 . 8/15/2010
This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read on fanfiction. It's been a very long time since my last login to this site, but a new computer, and an OC Bookmark lead me back to this story. I've read it twice now and I know it's been such a long time since the author has written any additional chapters, but I at least had to say how much I appreciate the attention to detail this writer gave their story. Thank you!
gregstar chapter 56 . 8/14/2010
Will there be anymore chapters or are you done with this one now?

Really enjoyed reading it all over again. I think that might be my third time through.
uknoit chapter 56 . 8/17/2009
So I spent about two hours reading ure story and I FREAKIN LOVE IT!

I was so said that the story ended and glad that you choose to start writing it again! YAYAYAYAY

POST SOON! and I can't wait for Ryan to ask Marissa to marry him

and Sophie is so adorable in all the scenes. You have such a freakin talent in writing. POST SOON :)
beinginfinite chapter 55 . 8/17/2009
yes, interested :)
meandyouseth chapter 55 . 8/16/2009
i would totally continue reading this! keep going!
gregstar chapter 55 . 8/16/2009
I was so thrilled to see the message come through to my email about an update for an OC story. I have just started rewatching them and was really pleased to have a reason to re read Serendipity. Just as I remembered it is absolutely fab and I woul love to read more if you were going to write some. I really hope that you do as I find myself losing myself in the characters and the stories you weave. I was always so disappointed that Marrissa was killed and that she and Ryan did not live happily ever after and Reading this story has definitely made me fall into the characters all over again and I am going to start Reading more OC fanfiction again.

You write beatuifully and I really hope to get to see more of this story Again.

Thank you for sharing.
chocoluvr chapter 55 . 8/16/2009
If you do update this story I will read it, I think that SoapNet runs episodes of the OC.
cherryfaery87 chapter 55 . 8/16/2009
Hey,

love the story so i think you should continue :)