Reviews for When Innocence is Lost
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Yay for fics that focus on minor characters! I really liked the idea behind this fic, with Alouette trapped in a child's body long after she's stopped being a child. You handled it very nicely.

You also did a nice job with present tense, although I think this could have worked just as well, keeping pretty much the same tone, if it was written in past tense.
Shishisenkou chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Saa, Riishu-chan! This was a touching little one-shot you've written and it makes me want to contemplate more on this. You do a very nice job with portraying the thoughts and emotions of the character. It's only now that I've had a chance to read your writing and it's very nice. There should be more people out there doing fanfiction about the un-mentioned characters or characters which aren't focused on as much, neh? Well, I shouldn't be one to talk since I don't really write about other characters 'cept the main ones.

Ah-heh. Anyways, nicely done. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more of your writing. And lastly, thank you for all the reviews you've given me. _
worenx chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Chachi: Now, it's fics like this that make me glad to bo on Review duty.

Aya: *blows nose on tissue* Uh-huh... *sniffle*

Chachi: ... You know, when reviewing politser prize material like this, it isn't duty to review, it's an obligation. Too bad it's a one shot; I'd like to see more!

Worenx: *barges in* Thank you, Rioni! You've blessed undeserving eyes, once again! Also, you've revived my old idea! Talk about a last minute Phoenix Down! Look out for Second Chances in the future! *dashes back out*

Chachi: ...IT'S MY JOB TO REVIEW! Power-mad Trianni maniac...

Aya: Don't... cry... *starts bawling* This is so beautiful!

Chachi: Oh, suck it up, Aya... Anyway, awesome work, like always, Rioni! *thumbs up*
Dellah Morte chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
This was really written very well. It made me sad. U_U; But it makes perfect sense.

A thought: Andrew had his body changed when his human wife grew old so he could be with her. Couldn't Alouette find someone to do this for her, or is there no one available to do that for her? It does hint at war-time, or post war-time conditions.

Anyway, if thinking too much produces things like this, then perhaps its not such a bad thing. The fic is definently not a waste, keep it up.
Demented-Demon chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hm...that made me think. I always wondered how Reploids would deal with kid-like bodies, especially after knowing a human as their parent and then losing them because of the circle of life. Alouette 'grew up' on the inside, and then again usually that is what happens when you grow up. You lose that childhood innocence and become that adult. Problem is, Alouette's body doesn't grow. Wow, this one-shot made me think, and I can see how tragic it really is. It's surprising that lack of sleep makes you think even more. Deep, deep story.
Archaon chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was short but really touching. Ciel was thinking egotistically when she built her. Wow that’s a first. I am now torn between making Ciel build Alouette or save her from retirement in my story. Anyway, good work and thanks for the pic. You are awesome with PShop.
Lynet Nar chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Aww, that made my cry.

Well, almost. I never really though about Allouette as a hundred years old. It's so sad to have no purpose in life, or at least, one you can't really fulfill.

You did a superb job with this. Don't take it down!
TinyGhost02 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Wow...your story really great! Poor Allouette...anyways, great story!
JimVan chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
True indeed. Alouette seems to have the 'Claudia complex'. She will never 'grow up', and that can be very traumatic in itself. But then there's the fact that even if she did have an adult body, what difference would it make? A powerful story, Ri. There is indeed more to little Alouette than meets the eye.

-Van