Reviews for The Moon and St Christopher
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Lovely images, nice post-ep coda, good insight into character. I love the parallel with Cassandra and I love Serena's thoughts - especially the peices of herself she couldn't get back, even if she wanted to.
MormonMafia chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
that was fan-frickin-tastic!

(goin on my favs)
lilyjane chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
nicely done
neurotic cat goddess chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
this is really well written. good job!
tudinous chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I thought this wonderful. I loved the way you so vividly characterized both Serena's mood and the city view at night. Also, the MCC song coupled with the mythology added so much lyricism to, what was for me, a very sad ending. I'm happy that someone tackled this moment for Serena.
jd burns chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow. I think this one deserves to be on my favorite stories list. Even though I haven't been watching the show that long, this was very descriptive and a great send off for Serena.
GraeLeigh3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Yeah a Serena fic! there are never enough of those in my opinion.

I love how you captured her, hurt but still brave. I definitively agree, Jack should have stood up for her, and leaving him a note would have been an apology she surely didn't owe any of them.

"If she ever sat here again, it would be on the other side, as defense counsel, the enemy." does that mean a sequel? I cross my fingers there will be one :)
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Oh, that's so sad. I love how you captured her, it seemes really realistic.
Frankie chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I love your stories. They're all great, I'm a huge Serena fan!
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
very well done.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I don't think Serena deserved to be fired; at worst she should have been asked to resign. I see her point about Jack; I've always felt he had no thought for the collateral damage that he caused, no sympathy for anyone but the victim, deserving or not. I agree he should have spoken up for her. So I see her as Cassandra. This is a very moving story, very well written. Excellent.
blazerrose chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This was really good! Short and sweet; the song lyrics were perfect and the allegory just right.
aaaaab chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Nice job. Loved the mythology refrences- Spike
Bedelia Gibson chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I love it so much, the way you protraid Serena's postion was amazing.
BlueAngel8341 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Gorgeous and entrancing. Your Serena is moving and beautiful. Simply beautiful.