Reviews for A Well Placed Slap
momentofbored chapter 1 . 8/13
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Good. It's good this Lieutenant has something to report to the woman he likes in Tech.
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
man why did luke have to mess up that perfect moment that was sad
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
He was so close! Once more, poor Han misses out. Naw. :)
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Even better then the first, are you making another one?
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
aw. these are so cute. i'm going a bit crazy...i absolutely adore han/leia! but i also like your random rebel. that is SO what would be going on in Hoth's base. it has to be the most boring place in the world.
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
funny and sad at the same time.
KirstenE chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Poor Han. Ah well, he needs someone to keep him in line sometimes...Even if Leia can be a bit extreme. D

Again I am impressed. Great job!
Metamorphmagus01 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
SuP3R G1R chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
OWW how cute! i also loved medical injectors :P
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
OMG That was so funny! You have got to pity Han! Poor guy!

Absolutly loved it!
Saber Girls chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Pretty good. A little more chracterazation of the narrator could be cool, but I ma glad that you did not make it OC oriented.

Saber Girl Leia
Freetrader chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very good! A fiting sequel to your other excellent story. I really liked it a lot!

Clear skies,

KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Absolutely charming, Vegemite! I love your narrator - a nice fallible mix of interest and disinterest. He really speaks realistically. And knocking over a crate? That is exactly something a narrator like that would do. Excellent, excellent work!

My fav line? "Damn. That would've made for some mighty fine gossip." That's utterly hilarious!

Great work!

Limelight chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
No wonder it took them so long to get together - annoyed soldiers were sabotaging their relationship.