Reviews for Bathroom Monkey
echoees chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Ooh, I am SO loving all of you stories. I'm having a field day
JustAGilmore chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
You know, I'm not normally a fan of these types of fanfics because it's hard to imagine pregnancy situations, but this is such a cute read! Your character details are on point! I'm so glad you have a lot of stories. I look forward to reading the rest of them!
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was really cute. i loved how Logan was smiling so much at the end because they put his smile as a con. I loved that Lane was there for Rory. Their friendship was really great on the show, even though they seemed to drift a part at the end. I was glad Logan was there for her and the baby
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh man! want to have another monkey. My monkey is always asking for another one, insisting that she's old enough to be able to babysit a new monkey. Lol what a really cute, full of fluffy rogan (added to word list this time) goodness! Love it!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
cute cute story!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great story
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
THIS IS SO ADORABLE! I love how Logan is there for her, and he goes with the flow, accepts the idea of their 'monkey'
sarcasticromantic0494 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
AW! I knew it would work out in the end!
Gilmore4life3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Love it!
seemsobscene chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
amazing! i read it on a whim, and it was AMAZING! i LOVED IT! everyone's reaction was so perfect, and loved the 'monkey' aspect, and the way Rory told Logan, and what she was afraid of, just everything fits, and is right ) great job!
zekezeus chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
i love this story!
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
hee hee. cute. adorable. realistic.

thank you muchly!

I'm off to read the sequel.

celia
iamextraordinary chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
someday, i'll have my own monkey :)

Mikaela
DePhase chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
aw. hehe i want a monkey!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »