Reviews for Bathroom Monkey
cathyrock chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
“Why a monkey?”

She just smiled, “Oh, you kind of had to be there.”

I mean that was so brilliant.
Arista Ramabra chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
omg CUTE! love it ;)

~Arista
Kristina Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Definitly not something I would usually love because of the whole "let's forget about what really happens when people have lots of sex" but you wrote it so playfully and yet made it serious enough that I really enjoyed it. Now, on to the sequal!
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wow, this is the first "Rory gets pregnant" fic I've actually liked. You had a wonderfully quirky and yet believable situation and the friendship between Rory and Lane was amazing. There aren't enought fics focusing on them.
riotgirllina chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
super cute story i loved it
A. Mulholland chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
That's kinda like, "Inside joke, back off." Right? lmao
katiedv chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This story was so cute! Loved Logan's reaction to them getting a monkey, lol.
CoCaCoLa29 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
i get the namenow! lol its great! i like the whole monkey thing going on there. lol. cant wait to read the sequal !
rose217 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Favorite part - "We're getting a monkey?"

After that it was laughter through tears. So sweet.
JennaBanana chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Aw, that story was so awesome! It was funny, I loved the "Monkey List" haha!
Gilmoregirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
very cute! i love the Lane/rory relationship..its adorable!
KatrinaLeigh chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I think this story might be the very best thing I have ever read on this website. This was truly amazing. Very true to character. I sat in bed reading this stunned at the beautiful way this was written. Again, absolutely my favorite story here. I added you to my favorite author list and story list without reading anything else you have written simply because of this simple yet complex one shot.
J. Marit chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
okay, i've read like 3 of your stories and since they are so good, i decided to read some more. and this one almost made me cry. so sweet! and scary! and a million other things, but anyways great job!
applexbabe chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
“We’re getting a monkey?” he asked.

The whole story was adorable. I loved it :)
Michaelover101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Gah! Great story! I fell in love with it the minute i read it! I love the whole idea of it and i love the rory/lane friendship! YOu got all thier personalitys down pat! Great job!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »