Reviews for Bathroom Monkey
J. Marit chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
okay, i've read like 3 of your stories and since they are so good, i decided to read some more. and this one almost made me cry. so sweet! and scary! and a million other things, but anyways great job!
applexbabe chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
“We’re getting a monkey?” he asked.

The whole story was adorable. I loved it :)
Michaelover101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Gah! Great story! I fell in love with it the minute i read it! I love the whole idea of it and i love the rory/lane friendship! YOu got all thier personalitys down pat! Great job!
draconis mortis chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
i love this story! it's so sweet!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
good
blueyed18 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I absolutely loved that story! Wonderful! :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
This was such a great story! As Lane and Rory were sitting in the bathroom, I found myself getting excited...wrapped up in anticipation! I loved how you wrote all the characters. There's this great friendship between Land and Rory, then we get some fabulous interaction between Rory and Logan. Excellent job!
Emilie chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I really like this story. I think you did a very good job with it. I think the way they acted is how most people should act when faced with that situation. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Ally chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I Love Your Stories! you're a great Gilmore Girls author, your spot on characterizations make Rory, Logan and Lane come alive and your detailed and funny writing style really engages the reader. Keep up the excellent work!
Angry Cherokee chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Glad you stuck some good Gilmore Girls humor in there.

Enjoyed the story very much :D
MzHissyFits chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
aww! that's so cute!
Christine chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
bravo bravo! i was squealing from all the waiting to see the results of the test! i loved how u ended it too. great story
reader chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Really good keep updating! Please!
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was absolutely the most perfect thing I've read in a very long time! Thank you for that! Loved it...I wouldn't mind a follow-up, or two or three though. Heh. GREAT job.

Amy