Reviews for Bathroom Monkey
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Beautiful story!
kittycob chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
That was a really well written piece. I almost didn't read it as not a big fan of Rory/Logan, but this was good. Realistic isn't quite the word, but in character. I enjoyed it.
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
tres tres awesome. one thing confuzzled me, are they in new york? because yale is kinda far from new york. anyways, it doesn't actually matter, i am just being nitpicky and bitchy. i really loved it.
sarah chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
amazing! u should think about a sequel!
Bookworms chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow ... great story, very original, I don't think I've EVER read a fic like it!
reviewer chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Perfect.
rosie4299 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
You know, I almost didn't read this... I'm really not a Rory/Logan fan. (I tend to think of him as an Imitation Tristan, I.T. if you will. I'm much more a fan of the original, sequels never really were my bag.) But this was cute. I'm glad that I finally decided to read this. (Even though you haven't turned me over to the dark side) I loved your take on the Lane/Rory friendship. They have such a great bond, and I don't think that it's ever been better shown than this fic right here. The way that they played off each other, the loyalty, understanding, and unconditional love between the two of them was so well written. I hope to see Lane in some of your stories more often, since you wrote her so well here. Good job!
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That's cute.
crissy chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
so adorable. very sweet. i liked this quite a bit. very humorous too.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
absolutely amazing. i loved it. all of it. great job. keep writing!
spicygirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
i love it! you continue this or make another one, lov the part where they mention the pro/con list. i like the way you show their friendship(lane/rory)
beautymarked chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
That was an awesome story. It was cute, funny and down right lovable. Great work!
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I like it!
ladyjr16 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
aw sweetness i love it
excentrickchick chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aww, this was so sweet. And so real. I love the Rory and Lane friendship and hate that we don't get as much anymore. This was great for a few reasons:

1) your Lane/Rory dialouge