Reviews for The Misadventures of Riley and Rill
crossyourteez chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
"Generally that is merely a poetic way of saying that a bomb exploded and all hell broke loose. As it is, gunpowder is only known in the lands to the far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far East (or maybe just West) and they only use it for making pretty pictures in the sky and can’t possibly see it as a method of warfare and killing people, which coincidentally, are both the same thing. Also, hell couldn’t break loose because they, being the trio in the hallway, were already in it. Instead, in this sense the phrase “the world erupted into flame” should not be taken in the poetic sense. Rather, an eruption of flame, albeit a small one, did, in fact, take place."

That entire paragraph was poetic. L.O.L.
Kiko chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Great story. Really exciting and very funny. Keep writing!
The Silver Traveler chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
ha ha very... uh... funny. By the way, I'm new to this and don't get how u can post things on this site. How do u enter a document?
leradny chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
-The stared daggers at Rill and Riley; the former ducked and the later preformed some sort of pirouette that seemed anatomically impossible.-

It IS kind of hard to imagine a unicorn doing a pirouette. ...Actually...

Nope. Still can't.
leradny chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
Again you amaze me, but this time with your shameless treatment of Riley and Rill. And the English language. Don't worry, it's a compliment.

...Says the girl who once had her favorite guitarist hit by a van for comedic purposes.
leradny chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Haha-"Synnamyn!" "Ryley!"

Very odd, but very random and funny.
FFRikku chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
coolness. I liked it alot. VERY funny on some parts there! LOL
AquaGurl chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
semingly funny so far, its great 2 c someone doing this from the opposite side. i quite like it a lot actually and u should continue it!_ oh and so far riley is the best!
Princess Brianna-Jane chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Heh, heh, that's funny. I'm used to people who write fanfics when their hyper, so I don't mind.

HolySorceress chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
lol that's funny but it doesn't really make sense
Jetta Windstar chapter 1 . 4/13/2005