Reviews for The Bond of Trust
mactunes chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
Aw... why did you left the story hanging? What happen nexT? please update whenever...
zafaran chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Any chance of more chapters anytime soon? You've got a nice beginning on one of the standard Harry and Severus tales, and I'd like to see what you do with it. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
please please please update!
hem hem chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
well, the writing doesn't please the reading. Dumbledore expresses himself very undumbie like, including the word flashback (or POV) is nothing I would ever suggest ...
to be left out side alone chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
why you only have twenty odd reviews i wont understand this story is greaT! update soon
ms.gringotts chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
good so far.
fyrefawkes chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
yay!
Lady Lily3 chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Oo...are we going to see some angst here? Keep up the good work and post more soon!

Cheers!
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
lady sakura cosmos chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
interesting
Spiorad chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
YAY! YOU POSTED! I am truly happy now! Well I really liked this chapter but could they be longer? If you need any help be sure to let me know!
Mebear chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
update soon! I like your writing. I hope that you have Severus include Harry little by little at what goes on in his daily life. To see him not only snarky, but his ups and downs too.
Jenni chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
Are there more chapters coming?

If so I will read them. I really like your story.
RabidReader3 chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Great beginning, I look forward to reading more.
Melissa chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Denfinately pretty good. I'm looking forward to reading more. Update soon, please.