Reviews for A Voice Stayed
Eternity's Sapphire Edawn chapter 15 . 10/3/2006
Yeah! Another story, this one was really good too. You did a beautiful job! Cheers! And encouragment on the work of the next one in the series.

Au voir

SkysongsWoW chapter 15 . 8/10/2006
i just finished reading all three, i only have one thing to say:

this is the best fan fic i have read ever. hope you will hurry up and write more :)
pinkberryjuice chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
It's ok, i guess
Eternal Dimentia chapter 15 . 6/13/2005
Keep writing. It was awesome!
chris steel chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
so Achmed's just a big softie underneath, huh? lol. i'll be watching for the next story in the series.
SmartAlek chapter 15 . 4/28/2005
THEY BE MARRIED! Yay for them! Anyway, is one of the 'brothers' the Nain guy? He seemed suspicious to me! Anyway, keep it up! Adios.
chris steel chapter 14 . 4/26/2005
aw. that was sweet.
MildmayFoxe chapter 14 . 4/26/2005
Ahh! yay! im so happy they are getting married. you have no idea how much i wish that would happen in the actual series! have i mentioned how much i love this story? please keep writing. you do an excellent job!
SmartAlek chapter 13 . 4/25/2005
FANTABULOUS! Keep up the good work! That better not be the end! Update soon! I don't have anything else to say so TTFN.
chris steel chapter 13 . 4/14/2005
oh, good. . . it's not over yet, right?
chris steel chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
charm? tristan? what charm? lol, he's got to be even dumber than I thought if he thinks she'd ever even talk to him again, let alone fall for him if he does that.
MildmayFoxe chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Please write more soon! So much suspence! i cant wait to see what happens. You do a fantastic job writing these stories.
chris steel chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
ooh, another story! well, don't keep me waiting forever! lol, actually no rush... i'm probably going to be writing papers and doing projects non-stop from now til the end of the semester, but hey, maybe I'll squeeze in some time if you get some more chapters posted.