Reviews for Starting Anew
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
About time she got credit for that (personal pet peeve) . . . uh I mean I like that this story continues. I'm looking forward to seeing where you are taking it.
ILoveTea chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
I love it. I love The Past Always Catches Up too.
imag1ne chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Ouch! All that sweetness made my teeth hurt ;-)

Gotta admit, I was disappointed with "The End" - but your note at the bottom made it better. I'm looking forward to all the bigger picture you promised. So, I hope you plan on posting again soon.
phi4858 chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Yes the genius, both of them. Complicated beyond bearable. But they found each other. Jay may relax and the little boy has a chance of a more relaxed future. Sometimes unbelievable but both are stubborn, aren't they and fearing to be hurt. But that's a usual behaviour isn't it. The description was a realistic one even a little of sugar but ok. Wait for your promised sequel.
Gemini-M chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Hi ICD,

Nice ending. Your right. Very, very sweet, but that's Ok. I like happy endings. Looking forward to the sequel.

Very Nice Job!

Gemini-M chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Hi ICD,

Wonderful chapter. Great that they manage to get the Baby out of the Centre, but what will happen to Angelo and the others?

Outstanding job in the interpretation of Jarod's and Parker's troubled emotions towards each other. Beautifully written. Too bad that it's coming to an end soon, but it was a great sequel. Looking forward to yout future stories.

bloodymary2 chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
OW!

I am just loving the whole inner thoughts of both Jarod and MP. It is so easy to project your fears on others... Sigh. It is just great, no matter how many times it's been done.

I am captured by your hearty descriptions and by the situations you describe ( MP leaning against the door was one of my favorites)

It is a shame you will be ending this soon, but I can look forward to different stories, so I can't complain.

WRITE more, that I'll be here, waiting...
NYT chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
I think this chapter needed two names: Liberation and Liberation? They're free from the Centre, but Miss Parker and Jarod and not free from their inner turmoil about their feelings for each other. At any rate, enjoyed the chapter. I do hope you let Sydney in on their little secret and let us in on what's happening at the Centre or is that for another story?
imag1ne chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
"I promise that this will just be the start for something else"

Hm... okay, since you PROMISE there is a bigger picture here - I'll hang around to see what you have in store for our heroes. I'm very curious as to what you've got planned. Also, your Jay is written very well - I like the way he interacts with J and MP... very sure of himself. Nice job!
bloodymary2 chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Great chapter!

I specially liked how MP's reaction mirrored Jarod's. After so many secrets and terrible truths, the Centre still manages to catch them by surprise. Loved that Jay got to participate and that he called MP on her harsh words. GREAT WORK!

I know the plot line has been done, but that's just because it's so likely to be true. Also, there are a lot of stories out there that deal with this all in the wrong way...

So far I am loving how YOU are developing this! Just remember to make it hard and dramatic... I kinda have a fetisch for drama.

Question, there is a story which tells about three boys and one girl, wild thing, created by the Centre. They take the kids out and learn to be parents... Or something like that... Do you know it? I've looking for it for a long time now...

Anyway, post more and soon, because your story is worth really worth the efoort it takes to log in and leave a review... Yes, I am very lazy...
Jasie chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Mi Inner Sens tells me I gonna like what's comin next..more more more..want more...
phi4858 chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
Even if this concept isn't a new one Jay's presence and his soothing abilities towards Parker is a new one (to me). So we wait and see what you'll develop.
Gemini-M chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
Hi ICD,

I like the idea of your story and even though that concept is not new, I'm sure you will have plenty of new surprises and cliffhanging moments ahead. Love your style. Please update soon.

NYT chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
Let's be honest; that "baby parker is really Jarod and Miss Parker's son" has been done so much because we all believe that 1. the centre was capable of doing it and 2. there's a good possibility that Raines would have thought of it and 3. They had ample opportunity. So yes, I for one will keep reading. The power of the pen is what YOU do with it! : ) Keep writing.
rev2004 chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
I am enjoying it. keep writing and updating. thanks.