Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning
Accurateplushie chapter 6 . 3/16
even though I don't know world of warcraft I enjoy this book
Accurateplushie chapter 5 . 3/16
good so far
actionliker chapter 61 . 1/20
Just finished reading this again for the first time in nearly 10 years ago and it's still as good as i remembered. I'm so glad you wrote this even though part two is discontinued, but I amazed of how much work and dedication you created here.

Also to the new/future readers that are posting hate comments, shame on you guys. Maybe there are quite a few spelling or grammar mistakes, but bashing General Grievous about "oh, Kyuubi isn't that" or "How can they have Chakra, because of Ten Tailed Beast - blah blah blah."

Do you guys even look at the YEAR the story posted and when it was last updated? Stuff like that you are spewing happened waaay after he wrote all of this.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 1/14
This is a NaruSaku story which mean it is not my type of story. Sorry dude and bye.
KalthosNamikaze chapter 16 . 8/31/2020
now we know why mekkatorque had that blush he is a pervert lol tho sentinel armour leaves not much to the imagination haha
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 4 . 5/31/2020
Learn to spell, or get a beta reader. Holy shit.
Tobi Runihura chapter 6 . 6/9/2019
MarsAlis are my favorite pairing and.I love that you and I share the same interests
Guest chapter 33 . 5/31/2019
Leave sakura out this story is so good without herding ruin it
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2019
Type your review useless plot start
silversnitch4765 chapter 51 . 4/23/2019
Shouldn’t Minato or Kushina have helped Naruto, Minato to reseal Kyuubi and Kushina to hold him down?
Nihatclodra chapter 29 . 7/9/2018
that pirate of yours isn't likable in the slightest... he makes me think of what would happen if Blackbeard (from one-piece), Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter), and Gilderoy Lockhart (also from Harry Potter) were fused into a single person...
Nihatclodra chapter 21 . 7/8/2018
That Venture bastard is basically Gato... may he be torn limb-from-limb as painfully as possible until death.
Issy786 chapter 53 . 7/8/2018
wtf fuck you and this story wat bull shit is this story how the fuck can they have fucking charka it's belongs to the juubi and they need to be born with it u fucking cunt I hope u fucking kill urself u sorry excuse of a bitch
Nihatclodra chapter 14 . 7/8/2018
Terko reminds me a LOT of Bellatrix Lestrange...
Kazedgy chapter 29 . 9/7/2017
This whole chapter I couldn't help but read Captain Blood with Captain Barbossas voice from pirates of the caribbean, the whole scene just reminded me of it too much. His character is also very similar I think, and I can't help but infer that you intended it to be similar... hmm...
2,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »