Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning
ElfenSky chapter 32 . 12/31/2011
I love the part: "they treated him as if he were truly a troll". This sounds soo funny! especially with the internet memes on the rise... I'ma laughing soo damn hard now :) Love ya, you make me laugh so much! Thanks!
ElfenSky chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
I really liked the omake... hope you'll slowly incorporate it in the story :P looks like a great idea
Impstar chapter 62 . 12/14/2011
Wow! An epic story, even if it's only part one. I REALLY look forward to reading the next part; this is one of the best NarutoxWarcraft crossovers ever; competeing with one other (called "Naruto: Chaos Rising" check it out). Of course, I haven't READ a lot of those crossovers, but enough to get an idea. Plus, this fic is very good by any standards. Thanks for writing this. It took me a while to get through it, but it was worth it.
drinker chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
huh I hate Kyubbi talking with naruto like it another day in the park. I'm gonna quit here.
Unimportant chapter 32 . 9/24/2011
I am no expert but the only translations but the only tranz I could find for "taisuu"- meaning logarithm, or great number; round number

taisuu

(n) logarithm

taisuu

(n-adv,n-t) great number; round number

Perhapse you ment :

tasuu

(n-adv,n) (1) great number; (adj-no) (2) countless; majority; (P)

So the translation would be more like " Majority Transformation Technique"

Feel free to use it to correct your story or in the sequal!
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 45 . 8/24/2011
it's arashi not ransoku just wanted to point it out
Hijokugei chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Waaah, eight chapters and you're writing and skill at action scenes has catapulted! Seriously, I must admit that your beginning was somewhat lacking, but this chapter was packed with action and detail in all the right places!
wolves134 chapter 61 . 6/8/2011
awsome will there be a sequal to this?
OrionRejects chapter 45 . 6/6/2011
An intresting move for Naruto would be using Crusaders Sacrifice, but holding it the same way as a Rasengan then he could use Kongou and detonate it.
OrionRejects chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
DO NOT think I'm insulting you or flaming you or something. Just stating my opinion here. I think that you should've let Naruto gain an ally or two along the way. Like a traveling companion. For example,if you have made Rurizzle go with him,and Kaine he could've gained friends and made something of a questing party. Know what I'm saying? Sorta like back-up. Like if Golbarn traveled with him to the Forsaken or to the Elves. As sort of a companion. Like Kira will probably be from now on.
OrionRejects chapter 23 . 6/2/2011
Thats pretty funny, but...are you serious? Tsunade and a big-ass Green Dude? Don't get me wrong that might have been one of the funniest Omakes I've seen, but...Tsunade and...Thrall? *Shudders* Those would be some UGLY ass babies...Lol.
OrionRejects chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
Alright The X-ray this is funny. Just like the message to Sakura and the one to Tsunade. Sounds like a lame Fan fic? HA! Lovin' it. *Two Thumbs up* To take a page outta Naruto's book,"Beleive it!"
OrionRejects chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
I like how you make the Bestiary and Naruto's Inventory.
OrionRejects chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
ArchBishop reminds me of Dumbledore. Which means I like his character...alot. I like Orrson too. I sincerely home he goes with Naruto for a good while.
OrionRejects chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Sounds pretty cool. Honestly,I think Sakura should burn in hell. Because... 1. Shes a fangirl. I hate them...utterly. Oh so TOTALLY in love with Sasuke(Or at least the idea of him. Like I know what goes on in that f'ed up little fangirl mind of hers.) 3. How shes treated Naruto. She hits him constantly for little reason. Mouths off to him. And is in general obsessed with Sas-gay and thinks he can do anything. Then again,I've seen people who write her character out differently. I honestly don't have a problem with her then.
2,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »