Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning
OrionRejects chapter 45 . 6/6/2011
An intresting move for Naruto would be using Crusaders Sacrifice, but holding it the same way as a Rasengan then he could use Kongou and detonate it.
OrionRejects chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
DO NOT think I'm insulting you or flaming you or something. Just stating my opinion here. I think that you should've let Naruto gain an ally or two along the way. Like a traveling companion. For example,if you have made Rurizzle go with him,and Kaine he could've gained friends and made something of a questing party. Know what I'm saying? Sorta like back-up. Like if Golbarn traveled with him to the Forsaken or to the Elves. As sort of a companion. Like Kira will probably be from now on.
OrionRejects chapter 23 . 6/2/2011
Thats pretty funny, but...are you serious? Tsunade and a big-ass Green Dude? Don't get me wrong that might have been one of the funniest Omakes I've seen, but...Tsunade and...Thrall? *Shudders* Those would be some UGLY ass babies...Lol.
OrionRejects chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
Alright The X-ray this is funny. Just like the message to Sakura and the one to Tsunade. Sounds like a lame Fan fic? HA! Lovin' it. *Two Thumbs up* To take a page outta Naruto's book,"Beleive it!"
OrionRejects chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
I like how you make the Bestiary and Naruto's Inventory.
OrionRejects chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
ArchBishop reminds me of Dumbledore. Which means I like his character...alot. I like Orrson too. I sincerely home he goes with Naruto for a good while.
OrionRejects chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Sounds pretty cool. Honestly,I think Sakura should burn in hell. Because... 1. Shes a fangirl. I hate them...utterly. Oh so TOTALLY in love with Sasuke(Or at least the idea of him. Like I know what goes on in that f'ed up little fangirl mind of hers.) 3. How shes treated Naruto. She hits him constantly for little reason. Mouths off to him. And is in general obsessed with Sas-gay and thinks he can do anything. Then again,I've seen people who write her character out differently. I honestly don't have a problem with her then.
OrionRejects chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
The Archbishop seems like he'd be a pretty cool guy...despite his views on women.
OrionRejects chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Pretty cool. Princess Kira...Hmm...Why do I have a feeling thats the OC in Naru/OC?
carlos13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
gran historia
WhiteFang15 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Excellent story so far. I hope it gets better, so far its one of the best fanfictions i've read yet.
rasengan-blast chapter 51 . 4/21/2011
ZOMG ILLIDAN IS TOBI LOL
Thisnamecannotberead chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
I only got the "She saw a figure, enshrouded in darkness, with a snake coiled around it, ready to strike. The snake had eyes golden and terrifying, with a long tongue and fangs that dripped poison. But the figure was cold as ice, and his heart frozen."

I recognized that description as Orochimaru, but just slightly, and that was the only thing I got from the dream, apart from "She saw a land of fire." as the Country of Fire.
goodstorylover chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
me likey
DamionKenley117 chapter 57 . 3/29/2011
I love a good Starcraft reference. Maybe the hangover came from inhaling some Vespene gas?
2,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »