Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning
jigoku no ame chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
the bloodelves that opposed illidan are mainly in dallaran or some other city where all factions can go
Vishal chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
They've got Baine Bloodhoof,right?
Vishal chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
I object!

Thrall is not an unfair brute,neither the orcs are, he'd have let Naruto have his own stuff(the gifts from Magni and Gelbin etc) before the fight with the one he accidentally insulted.
Adran06 chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Okay, I'm sure I've reviewed this before at some point since I read this story a long time ago, but stopped like half way through, but I've got something that I'm pretty sure didn't bother me as much the first time that I would like to point out. I dunno if it was just a mistake on your part, intentional, or just because this story is so old that the information on how Kage Bunshin works wasn't shown yet, but the Kage Bunshin in this story is horribly inaccurate to the real thing. It has already been shown that Kage Bunshin can do anything their creator can do, as well as he can do it. This makes the way you portray the bunshin rather inaccurate. Now, you COULD explain it away as the other world making the bunshin technique not function the same way or something (it obviously has an effect on Kyuubi, so its not like its beyond the realm of possibility for it to affect other things from Naruto's world), but you'd have to actually add in him figuring that out. The Link Clone's downside is kind of weird, as Naruto experiences every death his clones experience since he gets all their memories anyway, but as a fix to match the rest of this, the technique could be designed to allow instant communication between multiple clones, without the need to dispel them, but at the cost of the clone's individual abilities to a degree, making them more or less just shells for him to possess, with only a moderate amount of his skills when he's not in possession of them. In this way, you can still have the same downside, but the original purpose of the technique is slightly different.

Anyway, these are all just suggestions, and as this story is so old and you have a sequel already, I doubt you'll go back and fix this, but I feel better having at least said all this. Keep up the great work!

TTYL,

Adran
JokersLastLaugh chapter 61 . 2/29/2012
This was a really great story to read and I hope that I enjoy the sequel just as much.
ElfenSky chapter 32 . 12/31/2011
I love the part: "they treated him as if he were truly a troll". This sounds soo funny! especially with the internet memes on the rise... I'ma laughing soo damn hard now :) Love ya, you make me laugh so much! Thanks!
ElfenSky chapter 23 . 12/31/2011
I really liked the omake... hope you'll slowly incorporate it in the story :P looks like a great idea
Impstar chapter 62 . 12/14/2011
Wow! An epic story, even if it's only part one. I REALLY look forward to reading the next part; this is one of the best NarutoxWarcraft crossovers ever; competeing with one other (called "Naruto: Chaos Rising" check it out). Of course, I haven't READ a lot of those crossovers, but enough to get an idea. Plus, this fic is very good by any standards. Thanks for writing this. It took me a while to get through it, but it was worth it.
drinker chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
huh I hate Kyubbi talking with naruto like it another day in the park. I'm gonna quit here.
Unimportant chapter 32 . 9/24/2011
I am no expert but the only translations but the only tranz I could find for "taisuu"- meaning logarithm, or great number; round number

taisuu

(n) logarithm

taisuu

(n-adv,n-t) great number; round number

Perhapse you ment :

tasuu

(n-adv,n) (1) great number; (adj-no) (2) countless; majority; (P)

So the translation would be more like " Majority Transformation Technique"

Feel free to use it to correct your story or in the sequal!
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 45 . 8/24/2011
it's arashi not ransoku just wanted to point it out
Hijokugei chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Waaah, eight chapters and you're writing and skill at action scenes has catapulted! Seriously, I must admit that your beginning was somewhat lacking, but this chapter was packed with action and detail in all the right places!
wolves134 chapter 61 . 6/8/2011
awsome will there be a sequal to this?
D00rFr4m3 chapter 45 . 6/6/2011
An intresting move for Naruto would be using Crusaders Sacrifice, but holding it the same way as a Rasengan then he could use Kongou and detonate it.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 30 . 6/2/2011
DO NOT think I'm insulting you or flaming you or something. Just stating my opinion here. I think that you should've let Naruto gain an ally or two along the way. Like a traveling companion. For example,if you have made Rurizzle go with him,and Kaine he could've gained friends and made something of a questing party. Know what I'm saying? Sorta like back-up. Like if Golbarn traveled with him to the Forsaken or to the Elves. As sort of a companion. Like Kira will probably be from now on.
2,949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »