Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning
imageisnothing chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
now thats what i'm talking about will this be a naruto OC or something else keep up the good work just try and make them longer
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Naruto is so awesome! I just hope that Naruto can learn to get more powerful! Then return home and kick some asses!
Ibozun chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Well that's a very good story!

I don't know WoW but it appears with your story that it can be very good for a Naruto crossovers.

I love it so far so i hope your gonna update soon

Thanks for the work
Lena chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Great story! Liked Naruto's speach, so like him. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Dan Inverse chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
this story seems nice please write more soon..
Occisor chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
If you don't uppdate I'll do something drastic
Edengrave chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Nice fic

So far, it's very interesting.

I like the premsce, and I am curious about what naruto will learn in this new world, and how he will grow stronger.
Zedrik chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
m... can't really say. I think it's good but you never now, right?
Dragonmage8 chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Yay, you do continue.

And the reception Naruto gets there will make him label them as precious people rather fast..I am almost sorry for any beasty that tries to harm them under his watch.

Characters are portrayed nicely, good imaginative descriptions of the surroundings and no grammatical or spelling errors (at least as far as I noticed).

So...all you need to do is...

WRITE MORE!
d00fus chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
awesome
imageisnothing chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
good fic but i think your bashing naruto a little hard he is a dambed good ninja when you get down to it
Angora chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Well, the spelling and grammar seems fine to me, which I really appreciate. I'll wait to judge the plot until a few chapters later, but it looks interesting.

From you description of the forest, I thought he appeared in Ashenvale; why are the villagers human, and not nightelves?

I just wonder, how on earth did you ever come up with the idea for this crossover?
azereath chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
interesting story so far so please continue
The Unfunny One chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
WOO! Loved this chapter! And can't wait for the next one! Thank you so much for updating *grins broadly*
XAegisR chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
in the story, i wonder if u will make him on the alliance side or the horde, and maybe if one day he will beat onixzya (sp?)

if does beat the dragon then that would be very funny.

also, what will he be (mage, warrior, or traits of different classes?)
2,949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 Next »