Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning
maleficus-lupus chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
#snickers# A naruto/warcraft cross? weird! but ingenius, I like it. please update again soon.
Godzilla808 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I love this story so far! I hope that you update soon!
Lady Drow chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
I liked that. It was good. I see so few good crossovers, fewer unique ones.

You have a few grammer and spelling mistakes, but noting major.

I hope you update soon!

~Lady Drow
RockFox chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Hope Naruto don't get into trouble with the Plandins! Good story by the way!
imageisnothing chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
now thats what i'm talking about will this be a naruto OC or something else keep up the good work just try and make them longer
imageisnothing chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Naruto is so awesome! I just hope that Naruto can learn to get more powerful! Then return home and kick some asses!
Ibozun chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Well that's a very good story!

I don't know WoW but it appears with your story that it can be very good for a Naruto crossovers.

I love it so far so i hope your gonna update soon

Thanks for the work
Lena chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Great story! Liked Naruto's speach, so like him. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Dan Inverse chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
this story seems nice please write more soon..
Occisor chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
If you don't uppdate I'll do something drastic
Edengrave chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Nice fic

So far, it's very interesting.

I like the premsce, and I am curious about what naruto will learn in this new world, and how he will grow stronger.
Zedrik chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
m... can't really say. I think it's good but you never now, right?
Dragonmage8 chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
Yay, you do continue.

And the reception Naruto gets there will make him label them as precious people rather fast..I am almost sorry for any beasty that tries to harm them under his watch.

Characters are portrayed nicely, good imaginative descriptions of the surroundings and no grammatical or spelling errors (at least as far as I noticed).

So...all you need to do is...

WRITE MORE!