Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning
Guest chapter 33 . 8/18/2015
Yore Omake of Sia's fitting punishment sucks Dick.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Again, Skills Naruto does not happens to have in his repertorie. Whats the problem with the Rasengan and Shadow clones? Both are diverse moves that are still pretty useful. It would also make Naruto limited in his approach to combat, needing to grow and invent new stuff. As it is now you are performing what tvtropes calls asspull.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
Why Naruto knows a Katon Jutsu? He never employed elemental ninjutsu until Kakashi gave him the paper and Naruto developed the Rasenshuriken.

Also Naruto has a base Wind Affinity, so performing fire jutsu so easily should be outside of his scope, it would have fit better considering his skillset to use the mass shadow clone jutsu and have him beat the crap of out of them.
SageNin chapter 62 . 4/2/2015
Awesome story
Amazing plot, great characterization and character development
Great job, loved it
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
YAYYYY! NARUTO FTW! WHEEEE
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Oooooh! I love WoW! Hmm... Which zone is this in, I wonder?
polarpwnage chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
Kyuubi is 200 ft tall nothing in WoW is bigger than him. He's like the size of the world tree
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Duum dum dum
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2015
We're is wolverine
Guest chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
Fuck. Yes.

One Piece as fuck here. Also, and this is speaking from a future of RIKUDO SENJUTSU MODO and MANGEKYO SHARINNEGAN bullshit, your portrayal of the fox cloak as a semisentient corrosive power is so refreshing. Better than the bizarre Mr. Fantastic thing Naruto was doing during the 4th War.
DarksiderForever chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
The owner goblin reminds me of gato, but this one is a G. He gives off this weird vibe... like as uf he should be saying;
Bitch get fed to mah pet, tryina steal from me? pay me bak in yo flesh ya dig, Cunt do i have to talk to his ass? he stupid, MothaFuka why you so slow time is money and yoa wastin mine
etc.
jp0625 chapter 42 . 8/14/2014
It has been years since I played WoW, but I had a rather impressive collection of tabards even a couple from oppossing factions. Never underestimate boredom and copious amounts of booze to grind from Exalted to Hated just to get someone else's tabard lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
GJMEGA chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I hate. /hate/. HATE! Ambiguous spiritual crap like Kira's dream. I also hate the idea of Naruto, or any character in any story, being brought to a world by fate or the gods or whatever. Random chance mixed with bad luck? Love it. Normal characters, good or bad, succeeding in or botching a summoning ritual? Great, bring it on. But fate/gods bringing a champion to a world in order to fulfill their Incredible Destiny(TM)? Annoying as fuck. Especially when some character(s) know or have some inkling of what is going on and try to influence said Incredible Destiny(TM). Your story would be /awesome/ if it weren't for these problems. Of course this is just my opinion and judging by the amount of favs and follows this story has I seem to be in the minority.
GJMEGA chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Why didn't Naruto use his shadow clones to gather the herbs? He could have been done in minutes instead of hours.
2,954 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »