Reviews for The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Oooooh! I love WoW! Hmm... Which zone is this in, I wonder?
polarpwnage chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
Kyuubi is 200 ft tall nothing in WoW is bigger than him. He's like the size of the world tree
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Duum dum dum
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2015
We're is wolverine
Guest chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
Fuck. Yes.

One Piece as fuck here. Also, and this is speaking from a future of RIKUDO SENJUTSU MODO and MANGEKYO SHARINNEGAN bullshit, your portrayal of the fox cloak as a semisentient corrosive power is so refreshing. Better than the bizarre Mr. Fantastic thing Naruto was doing during the 4th War.
DarksiderForever chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
The owner goblin reminds me of gato, but this one is a G. He gives off this weird vibe... like as uf he should be saying;
Bitch get fed to mah pet, tryina steal from me? pay me bak in yo flesh ya dig, Cunt do i have to talk to his ass? he stupid, MothaFuka why you so slow time is money and yoa wastin mine
etc.
jp0625 chapter 42 . 8/14/2014
It has been years since I played WoW, but I had a rather impressive collection of tabards even a couple from oppossing factions. Never underestimate boredom and copious amounts of booze to grind from Exalted to Hated just to get someone else's tabard lol.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
GJMEGA chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
I hate. /hate/. HATE! Ambiguous spiritual crap like Kira's dream. I also hate the idea of Naruto, or any character in any story, being brought to a world by fate or the gods or whatever. Random chance mixed with bad luck? Love it. Normal characters, good or bad, succeeding in or botching a summoning ritual? Great, bring it on. But fate/gods bringing a champion to a world in order to fulfill their Incredible Destiny(TM)? Annoying as fuck. Especially when some character(s) know or have some inkling of what is going on and try to influence said Incredible Destiny(TM). Your story would be /awesome/ if it weren't for these problems. Of course this is just my opinion and judging by the amount of favs and follows this story has I seem to be in the minority.
GJMEGA chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Why didn't Naruto use his shadow clones to gather the herbs? He could have been done in minutes instead of hours.
Eurigos chapter 59 . 1/12/2014
can't wait fight
Eurigos chapter 50 . 1/12/2014
cliff hanger awesome
TFXGolem chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
man this is turning out to be a page turner. I'm loving it. Making the minor villains into major problems. I wonder what you will do with the major villain Arthas?
TFXGolem chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
There is no direct route from SW to IF. The only one is flying or the underground train in the dwarven district but that would probably be disabled and closed down with the alliance broken.
TFXGolem chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
great story so far. you don't see many crossovers with Warcraft even though that world has so much story behind it. Can't wait to read how you integrate Naruto Jutsu into WoW. Also a comparison on power levels how strong he is. Looks like he is in the starting area for the humans, but some people write the stories as if it is an RPG with leveling up the main character hope that is not what you end up doing.
2,949 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »