Reviews for Hank's Song
Niki chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Wow! I never thought Hank would try to commit suicide and succeed. Feeling very emotional now and very sad. Later
Ice Princess3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
That was really powerful. Sad but really good.
Tink chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
Awesome, absolutely positively awesome!
PineappleAddict7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
oh, my goodness. those r high numbers.
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
*burst into tears* That's all I wanted to say. GAH-you are now the queen of depressing fics. *bows to Maureen*
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Beautifully written as usual, Maureen. And I love your factoids. The name of this fic really set it up too and I don't necessarily mean because there is a song in the fic. but, the Blink song was a nice touch. Great fic, Mo. I like it a lot. I love how yo ualways write on very important issues. Awesome stuff.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Wow... Very shocking... scared me so bad I peed! I mean, it's wack when you read something like "Without warning the knife slashes down and then up the length of his arm, tearing flesh..." Scared me so bad! It just caught me by surprise... *Sniff, poor Hank... :*(
Scarlet182 chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
This was really touching. I often find myself alone in my room listening to that song. I guess it hits to close to home. Recently,a girl in my area committeed suicide. She didn't go to my school,but she was a great writer. No one knew she had a problem,but one day she just skipped school and jumped off a building near a parking lot. Anyway,this story is making me feel down a little bit. It was good all in all.
Mad Cow chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Wow. That's the best way to describe it. Your fics are always very deep and thought-provoking, and this one was perhaps one of my favorite that you've written, and not b/c of Hank, but beause it was so...well, wow. Keep up the good work, Mo', I really enjoy all of your stuff!