Reviews for Things I never said
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
i love it! can't wait for more!
shinez4u chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
He he he

isn't it a good thing that i bookmark stories? and occasionally check up on them? lol

more chapters.. GOOD

ready when you are! ]

p.s college sucks lol
khannds chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
ahww..that's so sad. D but atleast you'll be able to continue "Things I never said" goodluck on the next chapter. I'll be waiting!

~~miyu
Whitney Rockafella chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
The only good pairings on that list are-

SasuXsaku

NaruXhina

and

ShikaXino

~~but my fav is always SasuXsaku!
Riri-sama chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
sasuxsaku
khannds chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
hahahah! it's nice! please put the next chapter quick! hehehe..I'll be waiting goodluck!

well...i vote for sasuke and sakura ofcourse! hehehe...
Fallen Angel Temari chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
OK, the chapter was a nice one!

I'll continue to review unless you continue to update okay? XD Anyways update soon, i can't wait for the next chappie!
deadfreya chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
good story.
kawaii.sasuke chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
UPDATE UPDATE! I love this fic, kept reading until I got to the 7th chapter
NejiXTenten4eva chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
NnjiXtenen is awesome! btw i love our fc its totally awesome! MYYUR FLAMES OF YOUTH BURN BRIGHTLY!
KittyCat918 chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
I love your story! SasukexSakura! NarutoxHinata, ShikamaruxIno, and NejixTenten!
weliveforpapercranes chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
it's good. no, really. it's so good. L0ve it.
Tank chapter 6 . 12/6/2005
I'll ALWAYS vote for a SasuSaku. _V

At the beginning of this chapter I was cursing and swearing at Sasuke (as I have been for most of this fic), but by the end... okay, not so much. I hope he becomes less of an a-hole though... He's like, an even bigger jerk than in the anime, seriously.

And HOW can any girl think a diamond is TOO BIG? WTH is WRONG with Sakura? That's like saying "I have too much money!", or "I am too healthy!". XD

And an engagement/proposal ring should have a diamond as the main stone, not the other way round.
Tank chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
Sasuke you CHEAPSKATE! How can you give ONE flower the first time? XD
Tank chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Huh? He DID say "You're annoying" right? So what's he angsting about?

And him thinking about his automatic saving of Naruto on reflection to his automatic-whatever-action to Sakura... kinda implies that he likes Naruto... THAT way. -_-;

And if a fiance were to back off from a kiss and say that to me, I'd slap him, call him a gaylord &/or cheater, and dump his sorry ass; rather than think he loves me. O_o