Reviews for meet the inlaws!
SexayPirate chapter 9 . 7/6/2005
i LIKE! A LOT! I was going to review on the other chapters but something was wrong with my laptop...i love all your stories. THere are a lot of spelling errors though..
hollywoodgal chapter 13 . 6/16/2005
that was a wonderful story, the ending was perfect. :)
Naseka chapter 13 . 6/4/2005
Interesting way to end it. She loves not being at the palace so much she's going to leave it again. It was a very nice and light-hearted story. Seeya!
aserene chapter 13 . 6/4/2005
Oh I loved it! But now i'm sad...i really liked it! I hope you write more soon!
Melissa chapter 13 . 6/4/2005
That was AWESOME! i love it!
Pim Pam Poentje chapter 13 . 6/4/2005
I really enjoyed reading this story, you have done a terrific job. Hope to read more of your stories in the future. And thanks for this lovely story!
Always Hopeful chapter 12 . 5/13/2005
I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!I LIKE IT!Well, I hope you update soon! LOL! ~Always Hopeful~
Naseka chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
That was very sweet, although for some reason I can't remember what happened in chapter 11.
Kayjaylc chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
Yay, another chappy. I love seeing/reading them as a 'normal' couple with all this domestic stuff happening for them. :) Too bad there are only a few more chapters to go. ;)

Kayjay

P.S.: I'll e-mail you back later, can't get into my mail program right now...
aserene chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
I love it! I can't wait for more! I hope dinner goes okay! update soon!
Kayjaylc chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
Another great chapter! And I absolutely loved the reference to V/V...it's one of my all-time Julie favs,too. ;)

In fact, maybe you should drop by my site and my board and join us there...should be fun. :-P

Naseka chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
Great.
aserene chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
I loved it! I'm glad Miguel came over and I hope the dinner goes well, I can't wait for more! Update sooN!
ThaInstaPrincess chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
Not half bad! It really was a good story!
Kayjaylc chapter 10 . 4/22/2005
Nice linking you're doing there. ;)

Can't wait for the linked part, once again.