Reviews for Thirty Kisses
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Genius! Ohh poor naruto.. Haha!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I lovee narusaku..

"Yeah . . ." Hinata echoed.

There was a pause.

"So . . . are they?" Naruto asked curiously. "Ino and Chouji, I mean." Girls knew these things.

So hilarious! I love this already!1
luvtoshi chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
A great conclusion.

You are an amazing writer, a level above most here - you could be a professional.
luvtoshi chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
wow. Touching. I know it's very long since you've done these series, but it would be awesome if you could continue with this one! I would love to know what happened to Sakura and Naruto in this story...
luvtoshi chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Lol! Wonderful!
luvtoshi chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Amazing!
Subject87 chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
good so far :D
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was a great "oh my goodness I said that in front of him" moment. What a great capture of the build up and memorable discovery.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
In Kisses and kettles I love how Sakura got angry with Naruto when he called but was secretly playing off her involvement. I had a feeling that was happening, but it was fun to read the actual reveal.
sophia666 chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
oh, I love this crack. and Sakura and Naruto's own unconventional relationship in this. I cracked up every time Sasuke and Naruto were mentioned in the same sentence. great writing.
sophia666 chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
great writing. you write this pairing really well (I love these two) and I actually liked how Sasuke fit in this.
Kyoshi7989 chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Awesome! I sure wish you would continue these...
Ishanatur chapter 6 . 12/9/2007
"could both keep Naruto from beating the crap out of me, and keep Sakura from poisoning my tea."

laughed so hard i almost cried

poor neji
Ishanatur chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
this is so sad

my eyes actually filled with tears
Ishanatur chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
aww how sad

i wish this was its own story with chika playing matchmaker (she is very observant for a 13yr old-but so was sasuke)