Reviews for Barbie Girl
Xssjdnjhdfhjdfnjfdnfjdnhcndfjh chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Nice but kinda long,
You should see my stories!
Strawberry Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
that was really interesting. i knew it'd be about Val as soon as i read the summary. Great job!
twirlgirl04 chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
I liked it! Thank you for sending an e mial to me, i really appreciate it!
Sweet Lil Goth Gurlie chapter 1 . 3/23/2001
That was cool! Now i feel like i understand Val and her life...nah*shakes head* doubt that'll happen any time soon, if ever! hahahaha! Great fic though!
PineappleAddict7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
you tell em!
Satya Kaden chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
wow, a totally new look into Val's mind. I like it Maureen. You always seem to come up with these awesome fics. How do you do it? the only problem i have now is getting that Aqua song out of my head. ARRGGHH. Anyway, I liked this fic and how you portrayed Val as perhaps not having the perfect life that we tend to think she does. very cool
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Woo! That was COOL! (It almost made me understand Val...almost.) Great job, and I can't wait for more stories from you! :)
Scarlet182 chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
That was really good,Maureen. This is less depressing than the others,but it certainly has an important message in it. All your stories make me think after I finish reading it. It happens every time.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Cool! I like the Val view. I thought it was "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, and the courage to change the things I can." Oh well, its all good! :) I love your stories, they're awesome! Keep writing!
Mad Cow chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Hm. Almost makes me like cheerleader *beat* Oh, goodness, what am I thinking? I don't like your fics, Maureen, they make me think up these impure thoughts!