Reviews for Ways to say I Love You
GNatGirl13 chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
So not anywhere near anything I was thinking at any point. But sweet :)
sugarless5 chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
I'm terrible at submitting reviews. I always want people who read my stuff to review it, but I hardly ever do so myself. But I had to pop in here and say that this was beautiful. The whole story was great, but the ending you chose in particular was fantastic. Not only was it simply the best thing they could do, and hopefully what they would have done in the series, but I have a personal stake in enjoying this.

As an adopted kid, I'm utterly grateful to my birth mother for giving me up so I could have a better life. Just about every single story out there that involves a pregnancy when the mother is just not in a position to give the kid a good life, it seems like there's this mark of honor given to her for struggling through anyway. And I can appreciate that the mother that chooses to do that goes through a lot and deserves credit. What I can't appreciate is the fact that, often in these stories, giving the kid up for adoption is "letting strangers raise your child" and is tantamount to taking the easy way out. That's simply not true.

So I'm sorry to ramble quite so much, but thank you for writing this story, particularly in the way that you did. The scene where she says goodbye to her baby was beautifully done.
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
I don't like the ending, it's too final.
anna chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
one of the best fics ive read in a long time. good show.

one suggestion though, it always bothers me when people use lines or plots from the show. it makes me feel like "why should i be reading this fic when i could just be watching the show?"

all in all a very entertaining read, though :)
tankbbg chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
I've read this like five times on your site, so I'm here to review! I love it so much and it brings tears to my eyes when I read the edning. Good job, I loved it!
MorgansGurl chapter 8 . 4/15/2005
Wow that was a sad but really good story. but sad was kinda the point huh lol since it was a angst thing. I loved it, it was very...im not going to say original...but better then ones with similar plots I have read. by the way that was ment to be a compliment, sry if it sounded like an insult. You never did tell us the babies name though...

5 by 5 it was a great story :P
lis chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
pretty good story the last chpater was great i loved the hole sometimes love is letting go part!
MsHellFire2005 chapter 8 . 4/13/2005
The fic was great up untill the end. I hated the ending. I have a son and a daughter from a rape and i would not rade them for anything
JC chapter 8 . 4/13/2005
That was a fantastic story. I was crying at the end. You wrote it very well.
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 4/13/2005
Well, this was a more sensible solution than I expected although it had its share of grief. I'm a wee bit disappointed about the last chapter though. Hasn't lifted the ban against NC-17 rated material? ;)
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 4/13/2005
It's strange. A few chapters into this story you have Buffy screaming that she doesn't want this baby and that she wants to go back to being a regular teenager who isn't pregnant at sixteen. Then that subject is dropped and no one mentions it not even her mother. The word "abortion" never even comes up. It's an odd omission even given the fact that you obviously want your readers to see Buffy with a bun in the oven.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
Spanky and Loonytoons are back in the mix. Darn. As if an unwanted baby isn't enough of a problem.