Reviews for Snip Snip
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Aw, that was so sweet and cute.

I loved this story so much!
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is a quite sweet story :) .
SamOrI89 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I also got redirected here from dA and agree that this is a cute little one-shot. I had to re-read that little "getting closer" line when I saw it, but I guess I didn't pick up the sarcasm right away.
KariTBB chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Tripped over this when finding a fanart work ar deviantart. Really nice cute fluffy sappy work Lovely.

Just wondering, since geocities is down, do you have your own picture for this story posted elsewhere?
mudkipmon chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I liked that story! BTW, that website link isn't working, even though I took out all the spaces.
Commander chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
...

Why is Kouji the only person from Frontier to get a haircut in fanfics?

Strabimon- YEA! LET'S SEE TAKUYA GET A HAIRCUT!

Takuya- Yeep! *faints*

Flammon- Yea, okay, sure they'll write about that, as soon as they are done with about five-thousand more pairing fics.

Me- Taiora forever! (he he :) )
Shiraae chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
*giggling like an idiot*

-giggle- o-oh no! Im -giggle- giggling again!-Laughing hard-

that's really nice. OW ow...stomach cramp! D:
Souless Sacrifice chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
So Kawaai! U rock at writing stories!
Kayhera chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Wow...I want more Kouji and I get it. Except it's too short. Meh. That's what you get from One-Shots: you read it and it's so good you want more... last bit of yaoi was cute. Kouji's kinda nuts...

By the way, your guestbook's not working. O.o
Phil Good chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Nice. Love the ending. Oh, BTW, Hi!
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
*snicker* that was nice. u did good
Dea Nox chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Aw! This is such a good story! Well it's only one chapter but it's so unbalieveably good! My best friend is here too. Here she'll write what she thought of it. P.S. Update soon!

The Kawaii Rejekuto: This was so cute! I loved it so much!

Sorry she'sw not much with words. Unlike me. Update soon!
Rocki chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
HEY! I FOUND YOUR STORIES! I remember reading this in history...I still love this story!
fluff chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aw how cute!
Kachie Kurayami chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Aw so cute so fluffy. I liked it!