Reviews for Fade to Black
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Ok girl,firdt off i uasually dont reveiw M rated ones or even read them (this on is my first actually and it was actualy a mistake)but dang this one is so good! And the fact that i kept on reading it even after if ound out the rating defienatley says something about your amazing writtings skill right there! What happens next must know Very tragic and painful end for them all especially Rapheal *sniffs* poor guy he didnt even do anything and was just attacked out of no where for no reason other than that new leader a jerk! By the way who is he? the new big jerky leader imean ? i have my own ideas on it but there probally all wrong anyway sighs amyway keep up the good work. Sorry about whatever put you in that one seriously dark mood my friend. By the way how tragic for Mikey to have had that happen to him, Rapheals body thrown at him? *cries again only a lot louder and more depressed* anyway like i said before keep up the good work and Update.

P.S. Thank you so much for serving in the military and protecting our freedom youll remain in my prayers as will your family so youll return home safely from whereever you go. May God Bless you mightily and keep you safe. Ahmen

P.s.s. rating may be a bit over the top I didnt think it was that voilent or graphic,just to let you know.
Empress Caroline of Tamaran chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
The key board is all wet because of crying. Lots of emotion. Don's not my favorite, but . . . **calls to her sister to get a box of kleenex** Just goes to show that everyone's got their dark side. Keep up the good work! :-)
Ramica chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Very dark and very twisted and yet so compelling so well told. Bit by bit the turtles brought down like dominoes set up in a row.

I have my assumptions over who it was that betrayed them but I like how you leave that up to the reader to decide on their own.

The story caught me up and only stumbled a bit over the one line about Raph, the boiling pot, boiling to something like that Just wondering if perhaps another word could be substituted for one of the boiling.

Or perhaps you like it that way and that works too!

Dark fics and stories can sometimes be entertaining to do, at least you found a positive outlet for that dark mood.
EntropyMage chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Damn that was depressing...
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
*cries*

poor donny!

very very sad fic... liked how you 'ended' raph though. Yeah, a little morbid... lol

you had a couple of grammar and spelling things in the beginning that you should watch out for- lacking apostrophes and all that fun stuff...

overall, good job!

RD
pacphys chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Whoa. You weren't kidding when you said this was dark! Don's world just fell apart piece by piece. No wonder he did what he did, not that I am condoning this sort of action mind you. They don't have the privilege of a justice system, so I guess they really have to go about it another way. I have my guesses as to who betrayed them and found themself (yeah, it's not a word, I know and I don't care) at the wrong end of Don's wrath, but I shan't go into that here. Wonderful job.

Cheers,

pacphys
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Very interesting...you've really got me scratching my head, and that's a great thing. I'll be looking for more :)

SASSY
Dierdre chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
*Shivers* Wow. Just...wow.

This was a VERY dark piece, but a very good one nonetheless. And I personally don't think a re-write is needed. It's just perfect the way it is.

My only question is this; who was the betrayer? I'm assuming it's Casey, but... maybe not.

In summary: Brava! I enjoyed this very much. _

Dierdre
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Okay, this was truly dark.

First, I think I know who the betrayer is, yet hesitate to say it here, as I do not want to ruin anyone's own perspective. I will E-mail you.

Also, the same spot I find myself with the ending and what Don does.

Either way, a very sad tale, dark as the night and just as unsettling.

Well, glad to see you haven't left us.

Great job here. I can't see anything that needs to be changed, although I did have to read the ending a few times to understand what Don actually did and what it was that was in his room.

Be blessed.