Reviews for Projecting the Image
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I want to see a longer version. That sounded a lot less selfish when I said it in my head. Sorry but, I want to know what happens. Sorry, annnoying brat, I know but what can I say, I'm a Malfoy fanfiction junkie.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I want to see a longer version.
RebelFaerie chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Please! Flashbacks! The possibilities from this vague storyline are endless! I am adoring this thought! Please! I'll put this on my favorites in the chance that you expand it! Please! Expanding! It could be so awesome! Sorry if I'm spazzing, but this is exactly my kind of thing. And I do so love flashbacks...
Servant of Lord Voldemort chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I think the length is fine, actually. I mean, sure you could expand the story, that's not the arguement, but...

I guess that the way in which it is written (which is very good, by the way) is the way in which you would write something slightly longer. This is no curt Hemingway, thank god.

But if you do lengthen it, do only what is necessary, and GOD leave the ending the way it is, I LOVE it.

P.S: ... this is purely conjecture.
delumacar chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
A longer version would be cool.
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Draco's one messed up little git. I think that says it all.
CronoMaster chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Good: Highly original, interesting writing style.

Bad: Rushed.

I like it! The adjectives are good (ex: platinum hair), Draco is a very lively character. Most important, your writing style is an unintentionally humourous one. It is also intelligent sounding, which is an excellent combination. Reminiscent of Eoin Colfer, actually.

I would have to say, though, that doubling the length would make it even better. Some more flashbacks would have been great, and maybe some actual action by Draco, apart from going to his manor, definently would have livened it up a bit.\

But great job. I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future.

Overall Score: 9.0 out of 10