Reviews for For Love of Sarah
Bugula chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Great story! Well written and with very believable characters. Please update soon!
irishpixie823 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
I really love this story. I hope you finish it .please
Silly13 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Are you still writing this, or is it discontinued or something, because your other long labyrinth one is AMAZING, and this one is as well, so far.
mearra chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
It's a very good storie. I like it. Continue for the next chapters. Go go :0)))
silly13 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
this is great, but are you going to update? MORE!... please?
karenmiller1972 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Acckkk! I loved this story! Are you going to write anymore? KK
hotforteacher3 chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Oh be still my geeky heart! This is very seriously the most exciting thing I've ever EVER read and I Reeeeeally want you to keep going!
modernhistory chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
While I see it has been quite some time since you have been on this story, I want to express my wish that you may some day return to it. It is a well thought out story, with real characters. That alone sets it above the rest of the stories out there, but the way you put such craft and detail into the text... Well let's just say I truely hope you one day return to this story. I'll be waiting to read it, just as I know other fans of this story will be
Alltangledup95 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Please finish this story it's amazing!
juliana chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
When will this one be continued? it's amazing
juliana chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
What happens next
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
Well snap! I can't wait for the next chappie!

Ice Demon Ranger chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Oh, please finish this story! It's too good to leave just hanging in the wind.
semora chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
What an enjoyable story. All the detailed thought you put into it shows. I really like how the relationship between the two of them is growing. I even like how Toby is included in the story. Well done. I hope this story isn't abandoned forever.
Cyber Keiko chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
I love this story so much! I love re-reading it, it's so well written! I hope you are able to finish it someday soon! It'd be a shame if it wasn't... Please do!