Reviews for Even After All That Time
Garideth chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was really good!

I never really paired Logan and Marie together, even though she was like head-over-heels in love with him in the movies, but I still really liked this!

Garideth!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I think this was very well done. You've described their long lives very nicely and given a very interesting take on things. Thanks for sharing!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
A great story. Very good.
DivineDarkness chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Amazing!

I wonder what one would do with all that time. I guess its better if you have a loved one at your side(",)
Shall-Iin chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Very well written. Good story, and pretty original idea with the timeline. You really should consider a series of vignettes about the intervening years and futre stories based off this.
Ashnan chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Rogan til the end! I really liked this story, and yet it was sad too.
Kat L chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Beautiful. A great conculsion to it all. It clears up the 'what ifs' but still leaves a hint of mystery lingering. I love it.

-Kat
eli chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
a very sweet and touching story. got plans to draw it out?
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Very cool idea! I particularly liked it because the thing that worries me the most about Logan is the fact that he'll always outlive everyone he ever loves. I hate the thought of him having to bury everyone in his life so I love this idea!

Wonderful!
Hafthand chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Oh wow! This was just brilliant. I like the idea of those two living on after everyone else has passed. You made it fit and make sense! Well done!

Love, Ally
traptrogue6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Aww, I love it! Love how they've become celebs in the mutant world. I can't see that.