Reviews for Valentines Day
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW I LOVED IT SOMETHING WAS WORTH MY TIME THIS SYORY JUST MADE ME REALLY HAPPY
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
good one for valentines day
animelover00094 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
omg that was so cute
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
FYI, it doesn't suck! BBRae rocks, and I love how you added conversations with Raven and her emotions! ;D
summerluck2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
AW! that's so freaking sweet! i love it!
Andre' Betita chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I really loved the way you used Raven's different personalities for this one. That was just a stroke of genius. I also loved the way that the story was short but not very sudden. The readers can see the development between Raven and Beast Boy. Good job.
Forever Dreaming WIshing chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Well... Fanfic is being mean and not leting me sign in, so we'll just do it from here, shall we? haha

Anyways, I pride myself in semi-harsh reviews, so I'm going to tell you exactly what I thought about it.

It was cute, the main focus and ideas were there, which was great. You nailed their personalities pretty well too, except for at some parts they seemed a little 2-d. The emotion thing with Raven was a great idea, but they should be ittalizised to make it clearer, and for the longest time I couldn't figure out who "happy" was. _ I got it toward the middle though...

Beastboy and Rae's dialoge was cute, but to make it more vivid and striking to the reader it would be a good idea to add more discription. How was Raven feeling as she looked into the green pools of Beastboy's eyes?

Also, maybe I'm just a dramatist... actually, I know I am, but the "I love you" seemed a little childish in the light of what love really could be taken as. Maybe have Beastboy confess on how he could think of nothing else.. about how Raven makes him feel... include the way his voice sounds and the way he wrings his hands togeather nervously, or something.

At the end, the kiss. Great way to end a peice, but discribe it emensly. The kiss is the best part of the fic, and it is the things people will remember from it. How did they kiss? Sweet and gentle? or deep with longing? The end line leaves the taste in a persons mouth, do you want them feeling full of fluff or only half fluff? Discribe MAJORLY here, there's no overdoing it.

There were some minor grammer mistakes as well, but they can be overlooked _

All in all it was a nice handful of fluff, it has the potential however, to be a huge mountain of it _ You're a good writer, just discribe more is my only advice.

Keep writing! Sorry if i sound mean, not my intention.

Write hard,

write long,

write until dawn,

FDW

p.s. "A dream is a wish your heart makes" is said by Cinderella in the animated Disney version _
NotYourAveragePsycho chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That was really cool! I liked it!
Jadepriestess chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
u reviewd 4 me, i review 4 u!it rocked! i have this wierd conflict thing with bbxrae and bbxter i luv them both but with each story i read it feels like ones being left out. o well, that just me, but ur story rocks!
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
It doesn't suck. It's really cute and sweet. AW! *jumps up and down with hands under chin*

YAY BBXRAE!
Fuzen Ninja chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
It doesn't suck. It's kinda sweet actually.
TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Kawaiiness! I love this story!
Jaime chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
that didn't suck!

That was short yet cool!

good story! Will you write anymore?

please reply.

-Jaime
Will-the-Tankadin chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
A rather run-of-the-mill confessional story, but I can't point out anything bad, so good job! _ Score: 6.9/10
Raven052792 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005