Reviews for Ghosts Of The Past
Honey Jenkins chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was lovely! I'm not usually a fan of sadder endings, which is why I search out POTO stories that promise happier conclusions than that original book/movie, but this I loved. It was bittersweet without being depressing, and executed to perfection. I love how you explained the movie's end with the rose and the ring. I've always tried to imagine the scenario where he visits her grave.

Best of all, I enjoy the irony of Christine haunting her Angel of Music; a complete reversal of their living roles. It was nicely done, indeed!
the.opera.ghost.uk chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Madame, may I say how charmingly wonderful this was...

Kind regards,

O.G.
MARY PANGLE chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I THINK THAT CHRISTINE AND ERIK THE PHANTOM WAS VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER THAT SHE WAS WANTING HIM TO BE WITH HER FOREVER THAT IS WHAT LOVE IS
sohna chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I thought a story like this should be written. You did a really nice job of it. Thank you.
ArkenstoneBeauty chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
beautiful. My recent addition ends kind of like this but not as poetic i think LOL
LittleLotte-xox chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Woah . This is amaazing! Comepletely amazing!
silverblue60 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This is a tender, lovely vision. Thank you.

Silver
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I've never read a story of yours that disappointed me, and this one was no exeption. Like your other stories, it is heartfelt and well-told. It's also full of interesting details, like Mme. Giry seeing Erik, but ever the discreet matron, she doesn't give him away. Even after all these years and the heartache, there's loyalty.

I'd like to think that after a lifetime of loneliness, Erik would have happiness at last. Thank you for showing us this glimpse.

~ML
Christine's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
By far, one of the best one shots I have read in a while. I really like this one. and that is honest ]

I look forward to reading more of your work!

-Christine's Shadow
Katie chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This is one of my favorites. Whenever I watch the movie I always thought of it like an ending like your story. Then I read it, and I was in tears. It makes the story so much more beautiful. I will always believe the Phantom and Christine were soulmates, and one day they would be together. Thankyou so much for this story. :)
Kimberly chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was really beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. A fitting end to their story. Your writing is so vivid and elequent. Congratulations.
Trick chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Wow. That was so beautiful.
MystiStar1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
It was absolutely Beautiful...I loved it. I can't even describe to you how much I love it...
XxravenXcrownedXprincessxX chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I am applauding as I sit at my computer at the marvelous creation that is this story! this was one of the best I think I have read! It has a sentimental meaning of love, it gives reference to the film, and it was pretty damn good! very good! BRAVA!
Rose chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
That was wonderful, I never imanged Erik living long without Christine. I can't wait to read a few of your other fics!

Much Love,