Reviews for Thou Art Too Dear
Ice Drop chapter 1 . 2/12
How utterly utterly heart wrenching!
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Okay so i didn't know I could love and hate someone at the same time but I do.

I literally began bawling at the end, I couldn't read the poem cause my vision was fuzzy. This was so emotional, and a beautiful read.

Argh I really really do hate/love you because this was simply fantasmical, but I'm sitting here crying like I've just lost a best friend!

Argh!

You accomplished what you set out to do and for that i congratulate you.

Much Love:

Animelover
TransformersFreak chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I liked the story, well both of them anyway... I cried at the first one. I love the twins! It's so depressing when one (or both) dies... I noticed that Sides quoted his brother! It was kinda depressing considering that the poor mech was clueless... Well, continue writing fanfics, you're pretty good at it!
wynterarrow chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I kinda wish that First Aid could've left Sideswipe's memory... but this story adds on to its predecessor, so it's well written!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
sad
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This one was more disturbing/depressing than "No Longer Mourn", and your handle on the complex transformation of Sideswipe -e.g, the hollow, bitter shell after Sunny's death, his personality after the surgery- was deft to say the least.

“Did you see him?” Mirage asked, “Sideswipe… he’s gone. That wasn’t our old Sideswipe and it wasn’t the new one. Sideswipe’s gone.”

Now, I judge drama fics with how much emotional response I have, and this fic scores 120%. I would have wished Mirage's loyalty or morality would have made him tell Sideswipe the truth, but perhaps lessened the emotional impact of how effed-up this situation is. God! The conflicting philosophies are astounding! On one hand, First Aid wants to save Sideswipe from the pain, but on the other hand, he doesn't realize taking away Sideswipe's pain keeps him from being Sideswipe. And is sweet oblivion better than painful awareness? Truth better than lie?

I'm still shivering from what Mirage said. Beautifully done.

QOTRS
valkyrie.fe chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Ooh, you outdid yourself with this one. I'm just lost for words. Except that I agree with your endnote-this was pretty much the best way to do it... anything else probably would have been good, but might have cheapened the value a tad.

God, Sides' last line just kills me.

(And yes I noticed he directly repeated Sunny. Tugged at my heartstrings that did.)
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
aw i luv this story even though its incredibly sad and my fave character died :) still luve it
TaintedTamer chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Geez...I don't know if First Aid truly did the right thing...man, your stories are giving me lots of ideas for pics, lol.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
(Note: I caught Sides quoting Sunny.)

I made it through the entire thing just fine. And then you had to go and stick that last line in there, and I instantly burst into tears again.

Just that one single line...
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I did catch when Sideswipe quoted Sunny. sad...but I enjoyed reading. (gives sideswipe a hug)
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Such an interesting twist! And do the ends justify the means, even if the means are saving his own life? Wow...
demisemiquav3r chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
aaugh stop! now i'm just more depressed XD and now he threw out the buffing cloth (or whatever it was) not even knowing what it was! ( i noticed sideswipe's quote before you noted it to me D again, really good.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
oh god...i cant believe FA did that...oh god...
the arbitress chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Gah! Why must you write such beautifully sad stories? It makes me want to cry.

It hurts to think about that happening, but somehow, I needed it. I must go find some comedy now...