Reviews for The Past Remembered
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
what...the...crap...!
Mary chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
So far this story is good I like Kim possible a lot
snowman794 chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
great story really good continuation of the first one, you should think about doing a third part with the villains reactions to the happy family, GJ's reactions and the schools reactions (maybe everyone else who lives in Middleton's reactions to)
Sakuragurl101 chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
aw so god i read both 2 night:) in about um 1 1/2 hrs about:P great job:)
CastaS chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
great sequel, i liked it
Twila Starla chapter 9 . 5/12/2006
Great story!
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
Hi Spooky. Came across this one after I reviewed the prequel. I noticed you had setup some romantic possibilities for Kim & Ron in the process of getting Kim back with Drew & Stephanie. More adventures with this scenario? Please do so. Enjoyed this pair of fics very much! Continue on!
Brimmstone chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
Great story. Only comment, SEQUEL PLEASE!
heavensong chapter 9 . 9/19/2005
OMG!_ I know I didn't comment a lot, but I've read both the stories to the end and they were AWESOEME!_ Such wonderful writing and everything is just so perfect!_

You had a fantasticly original idea and ya stuck with it, not letting it become a dead fic. You've done awesome!_
Widow Shark chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Hello,

Glad to see you updated again. This was a nice ending. Keep up the good work and keep smiling : ).

Tootles,

Widow Shark
cl chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
Would the last line sound better as,"The forgotten past is being remembered once again."? You write a very touching and controversial chapter. What will happen now? Will Kim return to her blood parents or stay with the people who have been caring for her as if she were their own or will they go halvies? You failed to hint on the cause of Kim's fever. A fever of that magnitude generally means a trip to the hospital, but this is fiction so no big. Update soon.
PoisonousAngel chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
Hey girl! Great chapter. I was scared you made it the end. But luckily you didn't. This stoy is great. Update soon!
KRL002 chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
GOOD!
PoisonousAngel chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
I am so sorry I didn't review the last chapter! I was away. I'm so happy you updated. Update soon. Your doing an excellent job. I hope this review inspirs you to keep updating it!
TexasDad chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
sound plot, good writing, I look forward to the next installment
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »