Reviews for It's All In Your Head
You've written this rather well. Good job! *thumbs up* _
mistakenXsilence chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
hmm... i liked it.
nicola-235 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Awsome. Please keep going, this makes my heart literally ache for Serge, it's really good!
Starx chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Its good.
accountkiller2384678 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
its good. keep going
Ammethystine chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
I love this...

And I think Drama and Angst suited the story way better than the fluffiness. Even though it was fluffy. Kinda. Whatever.

Anyway, keep on writing!

obs: Raven rules and Kouga is a cutie! Keh, sorry... I just had to tell someone...
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
This was a story crafted of emotions, most of them dark and turbulent as the sea at night.

Serge never struck me as someone who depressed easily or lamented his role as leader, but then again as the Silent Protagonist he was meant to conform to the player's he is what you make him. And it is dynamic.

He seems to need some comforting at the end, someone to reach out and help him bear the burden. Just my own instinct though. No matter what I write in my review, it will always be YOUR story.

You're a talented writer. Please keep 'em coming. :)
Fox Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I love all your KIRGES so much! I think you're a terrific writer. Seriously though, I did notice that there aren't many Kirges out there, not to mention many Chrono Cross fics. After reading your stories, it inspired me to write Kirges too. Anyway, I think you know what Kid and Serge think (if thats possible)because you can put it into words so easily. Anyway, if you ever wanna read my Kirges, my writing name is Fox Kitsune. Bye, and keep up the good work!
ACCL chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Yeah, I'm back! Good story, there are only two things I would modify. On the writing aspect, there are some Grammar mistakes and such but it's not all that necessary for understanding and I'm guessing you just didn't have time to edit. And I think you should have added more action -meaning, I understand the point was to express his feelings but in the material way all what happens is Serge going to Kid's room and sitting on the edge of his bed-

Well, this surely is more lengthy than my average review (What's wrong with me?). And I must say of course that I'd love to see a second chapter (though I'm REALLY looking forward to reading Give The World's ending).