Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Jessica17jemosh chapter 1 . 1/4
I like your consept.
Ruby chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Wow. This is really cool! Please update soon! :-)
claire svu fan chapter 6 . 9/11/2005
yay a new chap. lol good update?
Lilly chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
I love this story, plz up-date!
Barnbumgal chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
I really like it! Very very unique. But now I'm confused. You started calling Snow White Suzie. Is that b/c the Queen is impersonating Snow White? I can't wait for more! Please update again soon!
C chapter 5 . 8/10/2005
Is Casey the Queen?
crackwhoresninnygoat chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
this really sucks. i mean, reall.
Ava Cabot chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
Dear God, this story makes absolutely no sense.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
THE QUEEN WAS, LIKE, POSSESING CASEY! HOLY MALINGINO! Dun worry queenie, I'm no danger to your beauty.
SVU My Life chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
Still strange, write more. (More Munch!)
claire svu fan chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
tis good, i see you changed black out back to collapse. im glad, sorry i read it wrong last time i must have missed the part about her trying to get up. new chapter! (she bangs her fists on the bench like a spoilt brat)lol im lovin this fic and i usually hate fantasy.
VillageVoice chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
Good chapter. Haha evil witch, Olivia and Casey are prettier than you are :P
SVU My Life chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
I just want to know how the precient is going to figure everything out.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
WHOA! Too weird...Snow White used to be a little girlie in our time. Then she dissappeared...UPDATE! I must know more of this interesting plot twist!
claire svu fan chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
yay she has a name. this is starting to make sence. im not sure but i think suzie has drifted into her head and started hilusinating and altering the real world (like she only sees what she wants to see so she can cope through her mothers death and the rapes). but then again that wouldnt explain the stepmother... hm continue pleaze. i have one request? i hate to be picky but can you get someone to read over the chapters before you submit them. id be happy to do it for you its just at the beginning there were a few sentances i couldnt understand. well i understood them but only after rereading them and guessing what word was meant to be there. anyways new chapter plz.