Reviews for A different sort of life
vikinglass25 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Interesting!

Keep up the excellent work and please update again soon!
sunstar13 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
This is beautiful.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
oh what will happen next
mishap chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
This is a fantastic start and I would love to see where you could take it. However, it seems as if the story has been abandoned and that's a real shame. I hope in the future you are inspired to work on this further and just in case I put it on my alerts.
witchygirl01 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Okay i love this story! you are amazing!
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
update soon it's great.
Wolf Huntress chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
This is a great chapter. I love the story.

I have a question: is this story being abandoned? because I really like the plot and I hope you someday complete it if because it is awesome.

Have a good day.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
interesting story so far
DaBlueArmy chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
nice story
Danigirl32 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Well, I have to agree with the other reviewer. These were perhaps some the best chapters for the beginnings of the Harry Potter fanfic verse, that I've ever read. I don't know if you've truly abandoned this story or not but I am certainly curious to see Harry grow up in the Carpathian world, especially since Christine Feehan has now intertwined wizards in her own stories.

Perhaps you'll finish one day. If so, I shall certainly be there to read it.

Very good writing indeed.
WishingWanderer chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
I saw that you were questioning on abandoning this story. So I have to say - ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? I see that you have not written in awhile and before a couple of days ago it was not even on the list to read. However, this is a great story and I for one would love to read more about it. Please continue your story, and if you do could you you show how he is settling in before you time skip. I also wish that you would not skip right ahead to where he starts going to school. Could you write about him as he grows up? - the relationship Harry forges with his new family and people. Could you put some danger in with the vampires and such (maybe a short time of kidnapping before his new parents kick the vampire through the 9 levels of hell). After all, he needs to know that the would is not a safe place, especially where he is concerned - after his is being hunted for by Valdy and his followers. Will the characters Jacques, Shea, Gregori, Savannah, Gabriel, Francesca, Skylar, Tamara, Demitri, Lucian, Jaxon, Darius, Tempest, Desari, Julian, Aidan, Alexandria, Josh, Barack, Syndil, Dayan, Corrine, Jennifer, Antonietta, Bryon, Eleanor, Vald, Josef, Benjamin, Diedre, Tienn, Falcon, Sara(their 8 kids), Train Joie, Gabrille, Jubal, Celeste, Eric, Gary, Virginia, Vikirnoff, Natalya, Dominic, Tatijana, Branislava, Nicolae, Destiny, Maryann, Manolito, Riordan, Juliette, Jasmine, Solage, Zacarias, Rafael, Colby, Paul, Ginny, Nicolas, and Lara be includes in your story. Also do you think Solange and Zacarias might end up together. Will Xavier team up with Valdy. Also do will Razvan help Harry, because Razvan really is innocent just being controlled by Xavier. I can't wait until Dark Slayer comes out. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you write soon and if you ever need any ideas email me ) I am not a good writer but I always have idea on where the story can go next (I just don't know how to write it to get there). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more soon. This really is too good of a story to give up now.
njferrell chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Now that you are writeing again, I hope you pick this back up. I love the Dark series. I have all the books. I so look forward to Dimitri and Skylars story.

I love that the Carpathians are raiseing him.

A HP/Carpathian/Twilight story would be great. The Carpathians raise Harry and he(she) still meets Edward and becomes his mate. The Carpathian Mountains and that whole area would seem like a place the Cullens would live. And, if there can be Carpathians, and Carpathian turned Vamps and wizards, there can also be the type of Vamps that the Cullens are. They could even be friends with the Carpathian people.
WillTheWatcher chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
This fanfic rules. It has THE best first 5 chapters in any Harry Potter fanfic I have ever, and probally ever will, read. While I have never had the pleasure of reading the books I be looking for them now that I read your descrition of them. Anyway thanks for the nice fic, and I will be waiting for the rest of the story. :)
angelkitty77 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
please write more soon i really like this story
dragongirl9 chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
good story, i like it alot, but your latin is wrong