Reviews for All Your Muffin Are Belong to Us
Totemaster chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Haha! Amazing fic. I thought it fic was hilarious, especially

Quote: "our dear English-challenged friend"

and

Quote: "commanding his minions around in broken English"

Superb work!
Almighty God of Paper chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
That was quite silly, I must say. The combination of Cats and muffins is a laugh-out-loud combination.

"He is indeed a special individual, and deserves a special story."

I liked that opening line. XD
iwasnthere chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
...(strained silence)...
Sheragirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
yay rock on dude!
Freya Bobbissimo chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
GO CATS! W00T!

This story was the greatest thing EVAR. XD I think I love you.
Someone Else chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That was a pretty good storie. It reminded me of a story i wrote entitled: The Triangle Flavored Llamas. Keep up the good work.
Ess Tii Eph Yu chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
It takes a special individual to create a written tribute so fundamentally inane and pointless that it's insulting even to the AYB character it was made for.
Em Fargo chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I would just like to say that this story sucked. I would LIKE to say it, but I'm too busy laughing. I don't know what makes this so funny... it just-oh wait, I do. Maximum tomato. That's funny, man. Just funny. ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. I cannot BELEIVE this game has fan fics... hehehehe
Animako chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Woow... random insanity and All Your Base in one fic... 0.0 ...

I am happy now... thankyou, stranger, for writing about Cats... Because he deserves writing about. Oh yes. Because he could make my english teacher cry. -nods as if she's being serious-

I love the way you called him 'our dear English-challenged friend'. Seriously, the rofflecopters nearly came and took me away...

Well, anyway, come and read _my_ moronic AYB-fic! You know you want to! (ending shameless plugging now, but still...)

Keep up writing insane things! For great justice!

Mako
Aeiko chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I haven't actually read this, because I have never seen the show before-;, but something did catch my eye. 'All Your Muffin Are Belong to Us' I've heard something similar to that before, and it made me laugh. Do you know where thats from? Erm, by the way, thanks for Reviewing my ficcie. Sorry about the profanities.
Victoria chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
ok that was random. but it was still better than i would've done if i were tired.
Kyoy Valentine chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
LOL! WOW that was a good load of laughs. Yes, its true Cats is English deprived, but hey it resulted in the greatest quote of all time " ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US". So, no complains from this end...
PRIVATE chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Randomness is always great for humour stories! Make some more please!
It may be who you think it is but then again maybe it's not chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Oh my, we shanked him?

Man, it was so fun when he was our ruler...That was so random, and funny. Should more strange individuals travel to the planet Muffin? Who knows?

Peace, my dawg _.