Reviews for Most Unusual
Seyfert chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
This is absolutely brilliant! I know you haven't updated this story on a very long while, but I'm not above begging pitifully for you to finish it! :)

Pretty please? :)
laelruin chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
Interesting. Poor Hermione doesn't know what she's gotten herself into. :) And Tony doesn't quite know what's going on either. I'd like to see more of the relationship between Sarah, Jareth, and Tony, as well as more of Tony in a fey sense.

Don't give up!

Ruin
Emertheawesome chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
It kills me that this story hasn't been updated in like four years, because IT'S SO AMAZING. You have the quirkiest way of writing, and I love it. I'm addicted to all your stories (have been for years, I'll admit) and I finally decided to read this one, and discovered how delightful it is. I usually never read OC stuff, but you've pulled it off perfectly. Tony is as realistic as you can make a magical prince of the Goblin World.

Pretty much, I love when you write...anything. In fact, now I'm probably going to go reread your LuciusxHermione stories, because they make me so darn happy.
Freyalyn chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
Well written, beautifully characterised, and funny. What a pity that it seems to be abandoned, but I hope you have found a busy life to take its place. Thank you for sharing what you have.
writertron chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
hehe... this is quite awesome. i love the concept and you've written it brilliantly. please, more?
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
ah, this one hasn't been updated in ages (like mine! lol) but I really like how you've got it going. I'm gonna bookmark it incase you start writing on it once more; I'd love to read whatever's to come next! _ ::waves:: Much luck in your writings hun! Blessed Be!
Friglit chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
What a wonderful crossover! I would never have thought of combining these two, but they fit together so wonderfully. And I adore Tony. He is very much his father's son! Oh and 'he who kicks goblins'? Genius! XD
Inkbl0t chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
I've just realized that this wasn't finished, and I had just assumed that it was, when it hadn't for the past five years. My heart almost broke.

Finish? Please?
Inkbl0t chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
“...Something happened between them, a fight of some sort.”

“Probably wouldn’t let her keep any country she successfully invaded in his name.” - Best. Line. EVAR.
Inkbl0t chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
*squeals like the caterwauling lovechild of an orgasming pig and a banshee on the job*

I... I can't even begin to tell you how much I really, really like "Most Unusual". I find the whole concept creative, original, and utterly intriguing. I've always been on the lookout for decent Labyrinth/HP crossovers, but prior to "Most Unusual," I had not. Now... I have.

I've never thought about Hermione Granger and any son of Jareth and Sarah in the same sentence, much less the same thought. Now that I have, the mere idea is so very tempting. Thanks for making life more interesting!
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This chapter, however short it was, has made me incredibly, freakishly excited. And delighted, upon discovering that it's already complete. This is AWESOME.
DreamBeamz chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
2 years since you last posted an update from chapter 15 to 16, wow! I'm glad you were able to continue after that much of a time lapse. _ Well I am glad the direction the story took and if you ever continue it, I will be glad to read the upcoming chapters :)
DreamBeamz chapter 15 . 10/7/2009
Fantastically done _
DreamBeamz chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
Looks like 3 of our players just realized the truth :)
DreamBeamz chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
Can't wait to see how this would turn out, for Draco to go to Harry, it's big :)