Reviews for Infractus Divum
dougwatt chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
No! YutaxNina 4eva! Nice story; please do continue!
reader chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
It was so good! The Luna scene was awsome!
izawa riiko chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Yay! Another chapter soon, please?
Mr. Despair chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
OMg! Well written, long, multichaptered, from a different writer, and Yuta Nina? I think I'm in heaven. I think you'll be disgusted by the next part of my sentence but...do you know any Kaji Nina Fics? Or fanlistings or something? I'm inLOVE with that couple., But I've never seen a fic about them. I do like Yuta Nina best though...
little chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
i hate you big sister hannah! you never finish your good stories

ex.

of the hunted

my boat

oh and you never made that white houses songfic

and my ginjinatsumi esiotrot
Neurotic Onna chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Tamad mag-login. Haha.

Anyway... aww, man. I was getting attached to the pairings! XD; But, hey, you updated. And it was a good update desuu~ ; I loved the Tsujiai angst. Ehehe.. o_o

Sige, hanggang diyan na lang muna.
psychedelic aya chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
I was so happy you updated! *dances around* I was just checking your story to read it again... but then, lo and behold, CHAPTER 2! *runs around holding banners* Yay, yay.

As usual, galeng nanaman. I like how your plot is so mysterious. Hm. Ano kaya ang mangyayari? Only one way to know... update. ~. Please?

Ah, yes, your people are very much in-character. :D I especially enjoyed Luna. Muwahahah. Stalker parin, eh? .

And yes... I shall try not to get attached to the NinaxYuta pairing. *is trying to practice her self-restraint* NinaxYuta... wah! Thanks for the warning, though! ~. Ano kaya talaga mangyayari... nakakaintriga. Oh well. Kahit ano man yon, basta ikaw ba naman, siguardong maganda. :D

I also like the tidbit of Tsujiai's sorta jealousy. ~. Go you.
Chezzu chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Maganda. . ; YutaNina. Hehe, speechless. ; YutaNina! *waves yutanina banner*

Lurf the ficcu. You definetely one of the besterestest writers out there. .~ keep it up. and akiho sawks, thats why kaji picked ayu over her. XD

Anyway, translate sa tagalog? XD Infractus means broken, so sira. Divum means sky. langit.

Infractus Divum Sirang Langit. Yei!

Me premyo? XD haha, joke lang. Ah, the power of dictionaries.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
WOW. Ang ganda! Isa pang napakagaling na fic na galeng sayo! YAY! I just adored the NinaxYuta moments! *dances around in her own happy paradise* Twas good! So good! So good! YaY!

I made your YutaxMaya fic, btw! I hope it compares to your writing, because I suck and all... and you're so good! I love this!
scarlet03 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Ookay. I gotta tell ya the truth. Although I really like the Nina x Yuta pairing, I didn't actually quite read every part of that here. You know, when there's an Ayu x Kaji pairing in a story, I don't focus on the other pairings I just... concentrate on Ayu and Kaji. I'm just surprised that Tsujiai isn't paired up with Nina. But that's okay since I'm also an Nina x Yuta fan but less than Ayu x Kaji pairing. Now, about that Akiho Hiroto, she seems really jealous/envious at Ayu. For me, there're only two reasons why Kaji picked Ayu over her:

#1: Ayu's cooler than her.

and

#2: That's Kaji's decision and remember: Kaji only pretended to be good for Ayu.

About your title... hindi ko nga alam kung ano ung ibig sabihin nung title mo eh! Hay nako, basta maganda pa rin story mo. Update soon!