Reviews for A new hope
tcsportsmed7 chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
Cute ending. Great story. :-)
tcsportsmed7 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Wow. Words cannot express how sad this chapter was. I haven't cried this much reading a fanfiction story in a long time.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
Okay, this chapter seriously made me smile. I loooooved it. :-) Especially Colin realizing Ryan was Kid Chino. And I find it interesting that Ryan is drinking. I can tell that all hell is going to break loose when he realizes Colin is his son (on top of his wife dying and giving birth to another kid) and Colin realizes Ryan is his dad. I'm pretty mad at Marissa in this story so far. Keeping a child from their father and keeping the father from their child for 12 years? I'd be pissed if I was Colin or Ryan.
Ruusukainen chapter 22 . 12/9/2006
I lost the count of how many times I cried during this fic. I have read it atleast twenty times by now and I have cried every time. Not any other fic have done so before.

Everything in this fic is perfect. I love the scene, where Bernadette dies and the chapter after that. But I also like the Marissa/Ryan storyline and the relationship wich Ryan had with Alyssa. Any words cant discripe the happiness and sadness that felt reading this.

Thanks!
PrettyLittleLiars23 chapter 22 . 8/5/2006
AW how cute i love the ending!
ally chapter 22 . 7/25/2006
HEYY JUST found this and love it! is there a sequle!
BlueDepths chapter 22 . 2/4/2006
I just read the whole thing - took me days concidering I don't sit her 24/7.

The end really sealed the fic, making it perfect. Your story was very unpredictable, and I hope you write more fics, you are extremely talented and it would be a shame to throw that away.
Kirsten-B chapter 22 . 12/8/2005
Wow, this is definitely one of my favourites. It caused me one sleepless night. Simply wasn't able to put it away...
CaptainOats12 chapter 22 . 10/16/2005
ah that is so cute! I luv it
GalootMaster chapter 22 . 10/4/2005
NO! It's over! Please make like a sequel or something. I am like crying cause it is over, I loved it so much and i didnt want it to end! Oh man nice job R/M finally together YAY!
welcometotheoc chapter 22 . 10/4/2005
Oh my GOSH! it was so freaking good! I only skimmed through it like I do with most stories but I was left wanting more and then i got to the end I saw it was really and truly the end but then I remember I could go back and read the entire chapter so I did and I was still sad when I got to the end so I re-read the entire story and while I was both in awe and sad that it ended I remembered that all good things must come to an end, besides I knew you were going to write more so that made me feel better.

So on that note

excellent chapter, excellent story

keep on truckin' and writtin' and as Dori would say swimmin'

And I cant wait to read your next masterpiece

Bec
karen chapter 22 . 10/3/2005
wow, i just read your whole story in 2 days... and i loved it... it was really sad in some parts.. but i really enjoyed reading it... i hope u write a sequel...
MalibuBarbie253 chapter 22 . 10/3/2005
omg...i've been reading this story since you came out with the first chapter! I'm sad thats its ended now, but it was so suspensful when I would wait for a new chapter to come out. this is like, such a good story. keep it up!

*Lexi*
jessica chapter 22 . 10/2/2005
ok so i dont know if i liked the ending... i loved ur whole story... and i loved marissa and alyssa signing the papers... but what about seth and summer or the movie? it could have ended with them all watching it or something... i dunno.. just wanted to tell you.. but good job i loved the story
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 22 . 10/2/2005
this was a perfect story please write a sequel!