Reviews for Attraction of a Distraction
shelbyyvonne chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
lol...i liked it it was funny
Teldra chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Lovely little fic-Keisuke and Tetsuya are so cute together!
penny chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
ROFL nice one!
cairnsy chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
(I'm not merely too lazy to sign in, but my hands are freezing and I'm finding it very difficult to type properly)

Squee! Thank you so much, you must think me an evil cow (moos evily) for taking so long to review this. It was such a lovely surprise to find after such a horrid week, and not enough glomps can do it justice. Look at what you've reduced me to, fangirlish squeeing and glomping. I loved the way you handled both of the characters, Tetsuya's concern was very sweet, and poor, exhausted Keisuke was all types of cute. The writing was always very, very clever and funny, and the last line especially had me in giggles.

HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
;; Fehehe...I liked that. No one really writes TetsuyaKeisuke, but when I watched Fushigi Yuugi, I could always see them together...then I read some of the manga, too...

XP But I hated it when in the third OVA, they got one of them engaged or something...I think that's what I think it was...*shrug*

Anyway, except for the small naughty words spoken (words that made made the center-point of the whole fic, though), this story was what one calls very cute.

Squee.
darkmus chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hey! Those stuff that come out of the vending machines aren't that bad! O

But anyway. Very cute fic.

I have to admit that this isn't one of my favorite FY pairings, but it is one that I thought about.

"and it's not like either of them has a girlfriend ..."

Great line! XD

Ahem.

I'll go now.
Ryochan8 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
HELLA YEAH! That was an awesome, and mostly realistic look at KeisukexTetsuya. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that Miaka was only in the book for about a day- maybe even less- in total. Other than that, awesome job. The ending was the best part. -
Alian lost chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Oh lordy... love it! That was hilarious!
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
lol! brilliant ending, i loved the very last sentence. um, not sure about the ooc considering i havent read the manga at all, but even if it is, i say the ooc was worth it for this fic.