Reviews for Quicksand
blackheartoflove.cl chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Are you going to continue this

I hope u do love it so far even though the last u updated was April 13 2005 I can't help but ask for this to continue

So if this is going to continue yey mini rave :-) if not then :-(
So please please please continue if possible
Aki chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
It IS perfect!

You haven't updated in...what...3 almost 4 years? :(

It's one of the best NejiGaara stories.

Me and my friends can't wait to find out what happens next..

Please?
saxophoneplayer77 chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
Ah! I know you haven't updated in almost 2 years but this story is amazing! You can't just stop now! I wanna know what happens! Does Neji except his feelings for Gaara? Do they end up getting together? So many questions that need to be answered! Please update soon!
Dead Walking Raccoon chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
Hm, I like it. Nice way to keep every one in character. And poor Gaara's mummy! ;(
chunhyang chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
whoa, im so glad u finally update! love it...
Fays chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
You have no idea how happy I was when I finally noticed you the sake of my sanity please update more often. Going on without reading at least one decent story is starting to kill my intelligence. Although you my dear did quite a lovely job with this chapter. Neji being insecure was more then cute, and Gaara just sitting there naked m I couldn't help but laugh a little at it. Please please update soon please for my sanity perhaps?
Mistress of the Sand chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
Hey. This is a really good fic, and you do a great job with lemons. Update, please!

P.S., if you didn't notice, you are in my C2 for Gaara Neji pairings.
freakenout chapter 5 . 8/7/2005
i loved this chapter. XD especiallt last ones of the nice lemon. XDD. so um keep it up i t awesome and UPDATE XDD
shalanar chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
OMG, I was so happy when I saw you finally updated this! It's been so long. You should definetely update more often, this story is amazingly good. I like how insecure you show Neji to be, and the fact that Gaara knows it. I espcially like in Gaara's flashback, how his calling for his mother becomes more childish as he steps forward and the realization of what had happened to her sinks in. All I can say is please update more often. I love this story and I want to read more.
TotA chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
...UPDATE!
essenceofzedak chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
hehe let poor wee Gaachan be seme... .
KageAi chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
:o!

Wicked Story!

You have to update this ASAP!
shalanar chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
Oh wow, this fanfiction is absolutely amazing. I love how you portrayed Gaara and Neji, and the cartoon Gaara and Neji gave me much amusement. Please write more in this as soon as possible, I can't wait to read it! And as for the lemon, that was incredible, especially if it was your first. I love this fic! (and I love Neji's tie, lol)
Chronic-fever chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
I love your story, it's the perfect combination of deliciously written... I'd say smut, but it doesn't seem to describe it perfectly, and the type of humour that makes me crack up in real life. Wonderfully written, I throughly enjoy reading your story and look foward to the upcoming chapters :D
queenocupcakes chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
Heehee

You Awesome author. I luhrve Gara/Neji.

Why didn't you like this chapter? I did. ;D

Keep writing, ITS GOOD FOR YOU!