Reviews for Past Revealed
myulander chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
nice
princessbinas chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Finish writing this story please! I want more!
Aisilinn chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Miroku is jealous. InuYasha is a CHILD and yet he STILL gets more women than Miroku!
AnimeGirl9894 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
That was soo sad! Poor inu! I'd kick those guy's asses!

I liked it story! Great job! Plz continue!
Wiccan Queen chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Please update soon
MelancholyMadness chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I really hope you continue! You've done a really good job on the story! The only problem is that the grammar isn't great.

You see, with dialoge, you need to sepetate each person talking, like this:

"Hi, Joe! What's up!" Bill said, as he walked over toasted Joe.

"Nothing really." Joe said, blandly.

"Reall? But there's always something up with you!"

"Really."

I hope that this helps and I really do love your story! It's so sad how inu isscared of everyone! Keep up the good work!

-Ash
dragonsfire18 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
awww (soo cute that im almost crying) this is the most adorable story i ever read, and its soo sad TT-TT

its probly a stupid idea but i though it would be cute if you added a bit where he does something cute and embarrising like a little kid, like sucking his thumb, wetting his bed or calling kagomi mommy /
Catty chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!

I think Kagome should make a quick trip back to her world to get the swim suits maybe while Inu is taking a nap. Then after the bath Kouga comes and meets the "muttface" as a puppy. [BTW Kouga is concerned because Kagome is]

(The Inu-tachi is traveling when they see a tell-tale whirlwind speeding towards them. Miroku mutters something unintelligible under his breath.)

KOUGA: Hey Kagome! I picked up your beautiful scent a mile back.

KAGOME: Hello, Kouga.

KOUGA: Oh yeah where's the mutt I'm sure I smelled him but where is he-

KAGOME: (interrupts) Inuyasha is...not himself right now.

(Inuyasha hears his name being called and peaks at Kouga from behind Miroku. Before Kouga can say anything Kagome grabs his arm and walks away so they can in private. Miroku and Shippo distract Inuyasha so he doesn't listen in on the private conversation)

(Meanwhile)

KAGOME: Kouga, Inuyasha was cursed by a demon and turned back into a child. He only has his childhood memories and doesn't know about anything following his 6th summer. He thinks his mother died last year, in a fire.

KOUGA: Ok... so, when did this happen?

KAGOME: A little while ago. Just before he defeated a mantis demon it cursed him. Shortly after he collapsed and started to glow. When he reappeared, he was a six-year old.

KOUGA: What's the mutt like now?

KAGOME: (flinches at the word "mutt" but continues) When he woke up and saw us looking down at him, he was terrified. H-he thought we were gonna hurt him. He ran off into the woods and hid in a hollow tree to cry. It-it was heartbreaking, seeing him so scared like that. He seemed especially scared of Sango’s Hiraikostu. He misses his mother. It looks like he’s opening up to me and isn’t afraid of the others anymore.

People are so mean to him now that he’s small. We passed some travelers and they muttered words like “freak” and “half-breed”. At the last village we stopped at he was attacked by some men while playing with Shippo. Shippo ran back to tell us and we found them kneeling over an unconscious Inuyasha, trying to cut off his ear! We drove them away but Inuyasha was really hurt. He even had some broken ribs…!

(Kagome is starting to cry. Kouga starts crying too, realizing what his archrival had to go through and how heartbroken Kagome is.)

KOUGA: (eyes mist over) Poor little guy…

KAGOME: Please, I know you hate him, but please be nice to him. We’re trying to get him to Kaede’s so she can help him. I’m depending on you, as my friend. Promise?

KOUGA: (still crying a little OOC) Of course, Kagome. I’ll help you get him back to normal. You can count on me!

KAGOME: Thanks, Kouga.

(They rejoin the group. Kagome introduces Kouga to Inuyasha.)

Kouga is a little OOC, but that's because he's so touched by Kagome's passion. or something. _

I am not a member of , but i like to review anyway, when i can. LUV THIS SITE! _
Dare9179 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
ahh this so cute and sad please update.
monky fang chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
this story is really good you should totolly continue this please update
jasmine chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
please write more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more! awesome
The Black Flame Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
please update this soon.
CanaanAlshea chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
OO Kouga? Oh this'll be fun to read! Haha. This is a really good story. i love inuyasha angst and puppy inu so that just makes it better. i hope you update soon!

-Yoko
sesshi-chan chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Maybe they need info on his past... Asking Sesshomaru might work provided he doesn't get too mad... which is unknown. But hey, you're the author, you make him behave!
Kikyogurl chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
OMG i love ur story! i have been lookin up kid inuyasha stories all day and i must say urs was the best!