Reviews for REUNION
smith5576 chapter 16 . 10/8
Okay, this is the sixth time I read this story, and I realized I never left a review all the way back in 2005. I saw you had started a new story last year, and I was hoping to see it through. you are by far my favorite fanfic author ever. I've read and loved all of your stories. I first found you on DA. I hope life is treating you well.
endlessbleed01 chapter 9 . 5/10
The fuc*...the story was good until it reach this chapter...all ronin(ron) do is make mistake after mistake...
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Interesting beginning, let's see what's going to happen between Kim and Ron!
well chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
I no longer like or respect your characters.
Robaezica W chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
Completely BADICAL! This was a thrill to read!
Cloaked Glydr chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
YAY I WAS GONNA COMMENT IF U CUD GET A "REPLACEMENT" FOR RUFUS IN THIS CHAPTER BUT THEN U HAD A RUFUS "CLONE." Not sure how to react to the brain. Wondering wre Drakken was. Oh, and if u want to read a ronaldus story, look at mr wizzad's Ronnicus
Cloaked Glydr chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
Bout time Shego showed up. I rlly dont think she'll be all crowed and sudmission...PLOT TWIST RON'S A CLONE.
Cloaked Glydr chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
Spannerspoon chapter 16 . 1/10/2015

A fantastic story that excellently written - I loved it!
lennoxmacduffes chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Lost show fan here
RG2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I read this 6 years ago and I can still tell recall the plot. It is one of the best AU fanfictions I ever read and if it's worth anything coming from me you can really be proud of this.
ShadowDancer01 chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
Nice take on how Ron and Kim would get together even if circumstances forced them apart. Your version of an older and wiser Ron shows how he could mature without losing his essential self. Love the name Kimono Drakken.
The Struggling Warrior chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
Nice story.
Shadowgate chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Badass chapter!
Shadowgate chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Oh now it's a matter of can he have or can't he? He thinks he never will.