Reviews for Afterwards A Working title
PkmnLegacy chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Hey I liked this one!
TexasDad chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
Bravo! Well written. A grand chapter, proving there's someone for us all. I'm looking forward to the rest.
Zaratan chapter 8 . 4/9/2006
Neddy scores! Booyah! It seems the Ned-man has been doing pretty good for himself lately. Looking forward to more!
Triaxx2 chapter 8 . 4/8/2006
Aw...
conan98002 chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
heh heh this is a good story
Wanderer3 chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Holy Crap! The Fish is bypassing the bait and jumping right into the freaking boat! Two and a half words for ya; "Get 'Er Done!"
AtomicFire chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Good take on Ned! And a great character in Mona, wonder what she'll think when she finds out he is getting kicked upstairs by his friend Ron!

I can't wait to see what you do with this and your other older tales now that the blocks are off.

I especially enjoyed "Death and Rebirth" so as with this one I can't wait for more!

Thanks for the great read!
Daryl chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
update story with more bonnie/tara chapters soon
AtomicFire chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
This is an enjoyable take on the post StD workings in all the relationships. Putting Tara and Bonnie together I find very realistic, two women who have no luck with men but think much the same on some things. Reminds me of some lesbian couples I actually know.

Good writing and pacing, and giving Ned an Amazon of his own was very nice of you.

More when you can because what you did was bon diggity!

Thanks!
campy chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
Love the story. All your characters are believable.

Is there any significance to the fact that Ned's new love interest's initials are MIM? Is she a descendant of Mim Possible?
fernnu chapter 7 . 5/18/2005
Nice...i commend you on giving Ned some action...or future action anyways. ]

sweetness

Fern_nu
Wanderer3 chapter 7 . 5/17/2005
Whoa...If Ned...NED! can get a woman like that! There's hope for even ME!

Now if he can get his heart beating again...*looks at Ned* CLEAR! *De-fib shock* CLEAR! *shocked again*
Visigoth29527 chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
I like the story... gonna continue it?
Jamie-McFly chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
Yay! Ned got a girl friend! I need to find someone to hook him up with in my fic...
JapaneseJewel chapter 7 . 5/13/2005
Yay, a girl for Ned!

I admittingly had a crush on Ned, like, once! Ha! Yeah, I'm a dork...

~Jewelie