Reviews for 40 Leaves Left
bijoukaiba chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
Hmm... do I sense a conflict between Chris & Wally?
PacificTwist chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
Wow, nice to see that you finally updated! Great chapter.
Avalice chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
another wonderful chapter! This one made me laugh.
Lady Sikerra chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
I'm so glad you finally updated this story! I've missed it.
Nikooru-chan chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
this is awsome! Update, I wanna know what happens to Nami next!D
bijoukaiba chapter 18 . 11/14/2005
Nami is awesome... o_o Your story has now made her one of my favorite characters...

Let's see... what HM pairings do I ship? Let me count thy names...

Daryl/Flora (OTP)

Jack/Celia

Jack/Nami

Gustafa/Nami

Rock/Nami (_;; Don't ask...)

Hugh/Lumina

Wally/Chris

Tim/Ruby

Van/Vesta (O_O)
bijoukaiba chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Wow... I thought I was the only one who thought Van and Vesta might be/get married... they should call their relationship "Fatshipping"! XD

I agree with Nami's view on Cody. I love the guy.D

Daryl and Flora, though... eh, weirdos gotta stick together *waves DxF flag* _

Nami's awesome, you make her sound very much IN CHARACTER.
HarvesterGwen chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
I'm halfway through what you've written so far and I'm amazed! This is great work! Nami is so funny and she makes Jack sound like an idiot which is cool. I can't mske this comment very long because I have to finich the story. You are such a great writer!
Avalice chapter 18 . 10/23/2005
wow, I read all eighteen chapters today, I thought, at first, that it would be boring to read such a long Fanfiction but it turns out that it's quite interresting...Looks like you just reelled in another reviewer _
AriesGoddess chapter 18 . 10/23/2005
WOW! Good job and its still going! It took me a whyal 2 get this far but now I wan't more! Write more soon! Its a great little diary entry thing with a little drama and funny parts mixed in! Keep it up!
AriesGoddess chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
All right I am on chapter 8! Yes! Well this story is a great potrayal of Nami! Its good and intresting and now I must read the rest of this sort chapters but alote of them story! Keep up the good work! I will review at the end 2!
PacificTwist chapter 18 . 10/22/2005
Took you long enough to update... but I guess I'll forgive you since this was such a wonderful chapter. Totally harsh on Jack, but he definatly deserved it. Continue!
Sikerra the Eternity Knight chapter 18 . 10/21/2005
*Gasps.* Bad Jack. Selling cowsnot good. But it's nice to see an update for this story. I like it much.
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I reviewed once before, but it did not show up for some reaason...Anyway, I love your fic. Any chance this will end with Nami marrying Gustafa? I've always hated the fact that they were never able to in the game. Can't wait to read more!
Lutearina chapter 17 . 8/27/2005
Hey! I love it! Its really funny. Although I have noticed that usually Harvest Moon fanfics make Jack the bad guy...hee hee. _ Anyway, Muffy actually seems...SMARTER in the girl's version! 0_o and she's...nice. 0_o Okay, so I did marry her in the guy's version, but I also really liked Nami Oh! ANd I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Gustafa! _ I married him in the girl's version! The main character looks like me...O_O Info: Nami is 28 years old. Yep. I'm serious. Gustafa is, too. AND MUFFY IS 30! O_O

I hope that people don't make the girl main character(is it okay if I call her Rachel...? Cuz that's my name and Its sorta just easier for me to call her Rachel LOL) seem like a bda guy, though! _ I'm going to read your FoMT fic, too! _ I know you from Neoseeker...I'm KittyBijou! _ ANd from Neopets...There, I'm ray5042.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »