Reviews for Mary Therese Has Two Mommies
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I'm not incredibly familiar with the O.C, but I like the way you portrayed Mary Therese. She's adorable!
tamaraface chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This is very possibly the most adorable fic I've read on this site. I totally loved it. You captured the child's voice so well, I really believed it, and it read like a child speaking. Very well done.
blackhorse darkrider chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I enjoyed your story. It was heartfelt and made me smile.
threadbare chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That's just...cool. I liked that. XD
palindromical chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Sweet. It reminded me of a friend I had when I was little, Zoe, who also had two mommies. She was a cool kid. Her birth mother and my mum got into an accident in the school parking lot (thankfully no one got hurt) and that's sorta how we became friends. And her moms were always so nice to me... Yeah. This story really has no point. So I'll wrap it up with a compliment. Awesome little ficcy. You rock.

~SMs~
Deafgoesblind chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Wow... I never ever... really thought of... that pairing. Don't get me wrong here, it was a fabulous fic (holy crap, i said FABULOUS)... you must be a very creative writer... I would have NEVER thought of that! Keep up the good work!
SwingDancin'Girl chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I can honestly say that I have never seen a Marissa/Theresa pairing. I never thought of it actually. Cool beans. One-shot? Good writing.