Reviews for Listening
Schlampcat chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Interesting story! Well-written, and I enjoyed the way you explained how Julie really sees her mother.

Also, it was a believable scenario.
WiiCkeDhUnNy1104 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
i liked it! i never really pictured danielle and julie together, because usually these types of stories are written for the adults- but i bet if this were true, bree would explode ha ha! good story. keep up the good work!
Beth chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Wow, interesting pair. I would love to see more of this. I like what you've got going here and it would be great if you could continue it.
absolkagome chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Nice! Very well-written and sweet. Definetly not a pairing I saw coming! Congradulations, you surprised even me with my eternally femslashy mind. ;)

But... so short. Good, but short. Why do the entire... 2 fics... in the DHW femslash category have to be so short? -_- It's not fair!
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Nice job. Clever pairing. I agree with one reviewer about pitying Bree. Now the poor dear's got no husband and two gay kids. Polishing the silver and making the beds just may not be enough anymore. But I digress. Your story captured the hearts of two teenager girls very, very well. You were subtle, and that's what made it so wonderful.
trouble in my veins chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
That was gorgeous. It's not written all philosophical or hauntingly, it's written the way a teenager would think, which is better than many people do, even if their stories are gorgeous, they're not IC. Hehe. I really liked this for the distant POV and for the length, if it had been any longer or any shorter it would not have made such an impact. Amazing story. 5/5
Gross chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Double EW
notbang chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Awesome stuff. I love the DH fandom and their slashiness. It rocks.

Great pairing, and I really like the style it was written in.

Nice job, can't wait to read more of your stuff :)
Yuck chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
EW
LuckyLittleLola chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Hey,

That was excellent! I like how you intertwined the frustrations of being a teenage girl with genuine attraction to form what was their kiss. LoL ;) I *heart* Desperate Houswives. I *heart* slash even more!
McKay chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Fabulous pairing idea! It never occurred to me. I love Julie keeping in mind not to spill anything too important to Bree's daughter.

Poor Bree, two sexually ambiguous children...I'm doubting that's her idea of perfection.