Reviews for The Drabbles Series
MrPowell chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
I had forgotten about this. rofl

When I (some day) get back on League of Warriors, I'll complain about lack of updates, but until then, have a great day!
mari chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
OK funny.I was laoughing so hard that I've almost fell of my chair.

Now what elese wuld I like to read in the Drabble series...hm well you can write Scoobies reaction on Whister's news abut Buffy, and didn't Gillgalad (I know I spelled this wrong but I can't reameber how is spelleded, so sorry) say that Whister is saving them or somthing like that.

Then you culd write some things that hapend when Buffy, the twins and Legolas hunted orc. Or some Legolas's father and Buffy interaction. Or Aragon's reaction when Ectalion told him that he is getting new lutenant or when Buffy and Aragon vere avoiding eac other after Aragon acusing Buffy and Legolas that they are together, I'm shure that they keeped an eye where other was...and so on...

I'm shure that there is a lot of stuff that you can writte, I mean how many chapters of FK is there 100?
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
neat... would like to see someone from Buffy's world... maybe in a sequel...?... not so much for a vampire or demon to show up, but someone (good or evil, doesn't matter) who knew her "back when" ... maybe even the current slayer...
ChibiChibi chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Now, this was hilarious! A great change from the seriousness of FK. I can imagine how terrified poor Brethilas had to be after reading the letter. One cannot believe that those elves (*cough*Thranduil*cough*Elrond*cough*) are a couple of thousands years old with the way they act like little elflings. If Thranduil remembers the thing about kinslaying? Elrond certainly does. Oh, and I just love Glorfindel and Erestor! Also, just like children!

Will there be more of those drabbles soon? I hope so!

Excellent work!

ChibiChibi
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Good idea! I like this alot, looking forward to more in this series.
mari chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Well I've read it and I love this sceen. I realy hope youll continue writing it
Lady Meridia chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I like it, a sutle reminder that everyone is fighting to return home to someone or something. Keep writing and maybe you can post a drabble covering Aragorns feelings from when Buffy falls off the wall and then faces down a balrog during the Battle at Helms Deep.
Anna liit06 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
hi sweetie,

like the missed scene between legolas and arwen and yes happy 1st anniversary on your story. can't wait for your next chappy but if you have exam to write i can patiently wait for your next chapter on the first knight. happy writing mellon nin and good luck on your exams.
Chiriri chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
LOL YAY DELETED SCENES! and GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS! mine r coming up too so GOOD LUCK!
Anyanka of the Ocean chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
O, it's just like in the movies where they have deleted scenes and bloopers!